IU dances to BTS's Dynamite

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Omgggg I thought it was reaaaaal

I was like “What??!!”

• lol WhyKnock needs to see this. Even though she's not dancing to Dynamite, just the fact that she's putting up dance practice videos like how all the Kpop groups have been doing for years now... Is the Great Anachronism gonna defeat the entire Kpop industry at its own game? What is she doing coming back full circle with these music show appearances and dance covers? What is her endgame?

First, it was collabing with the biggest Kpop label in BH for Eight and Into the Iland.

Then coming out with a prelease single that has multiple bonafide dance breaks.

Now we see IU in actual Kpop music shows and releasing dance practice videos.

:/:/

• I saw the title and was like SHOOK

when did IU start dancing

This is Lilac choreography but idk

She's danced before in Good Day, You&I, Red Shoes, Twenty-three, Palette and BBIBBI.

But it was never her focus. She has a hard time dancing. She finds it difficult to move arms and legs at the same time. Nevertheless, she decided to comeback with 3 dances: Celebrity, Lilac and Coin.

• She's danced before in Good Day, You&I, Red Shoes, Twenty-three, Palette and BBIBBI.

But it was never her focus. She has a hard time dancing. She finds it difficult to move arms and legs at the same time. Nevertheless, she decided to comeback with 3 dances: Celebrity, Lilac and Coin.

That's so cool! Thank you for this information <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Actually IU released dance practice videos 10 years ago, for Good Day

External Content www.youtube.com

This entire promotion was IU submitting to the forces of Kpop, and it is unlikely that she is going to attack KPop again as we know it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!