The most weird member in izone

• I thought Nako was the biggest pervert...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When you get called out by your fellow members :whistling:

• I thought Nako was the biggest pervert...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When you get called out by your fellow members :whistling:

Sakura is known in akb for kissed with many girls

Nako isn’t like that Wonyoungie hadn’t great japanese in 2018 so pervert was weird

Please stop 🛑

• Sakura is known in akb for kissed with many girls

Nako isn’t like that Wonyoungie hadn’t great japanese in 2018 so pervert was weird

Please stop 🛑

Its a joke...lol

(Sorry if English isn't your first language then I apologize that you might not get the sarcasm)

I watched the clip that's why i shared it - it's suppose to be funny. So yes I know Nako isn't a pervert.

• they are all cute and weird in same time :claps:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!