If Sulli and Suzy went to the same High School..

• You don't know hoe they are irl man

Korea has a habit of assigning an image to everyone so that people can judge easily

Tbh respect to suzy she has always been more unfiltered in public which also led to her being stereotyped as airhead

Of course we don't.

But every indication from staff and service workers testimonials have indicated Yoona to be a very charming and positive sort of person behind the scenes. Such that her reputation for being the kind of personality that makes everyone around her feel good and valued. That kind of thing could be faked perhaps. But it tend to believe there's truth there. In that it was maintained not only by official or public facing presentations of her. But also consistently by the behind the scenes "help". The little people who would write their experience with her on their own volition. That that reputation has been supported over the length of her career without falter.... Gives me confidence in it's truth.

There's always the possibility I'm wrong. But that's what I believe.

• At that point it would be called “여신 고등학교“

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• Imo sulli is the most pretty between 3 of them. but i think suzy will be more popular because her personality which is more easy going and approachable. Suzy is type that more easy to make many many friendsml.

Sulli and yoona re more likely "beyond our class" type.

I like this answer. I can see Suzy as the head cheerleader/Class President/Prom Queen type which would make her more popular.

While Sulli would keep more to herself and mysterious which would give her a different type of popularity. I think she would be too beautiful and too intimidating for boys too approach. She would also be slightly taller or the same height as half of the boys in school
    which would also add to the intimidation factor.

Her smile though trumps Suzy. No doubt.

af7d951449c1976397d010b59951f02f.gif

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks youu <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!