I overdosed on f(x) last night

• Things got a little bit out of control last night.

15 listens of STEP.

10 listens of CHU and live stages

5 listens of BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE

7 f(x) reaction YouTube videos viewed

20 new f(x) images downloaded from internet

So much f(x) that today every woman I see looks like f(x) members. I keep walking up to complete strangers asking for their autograph.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now go and watch K-Pop Evolution on Youtube Originals because Amber is thereeee

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now go and watch K-Pop Evolution on Youtube Originals because Amber is thereeee

Wait what? Why haven't I heard of this before? It's a documentary?

• Wait what? Why haven't I heard of this before? It's a documentary?

yes sir it's documentary members of multiple groups show up there, and for example there is also STAYC pre-debut content, they show how group was formed, what trainees were in group earlier, who didn't make a cut etc.

• yes sir it's documentary members of multiple groups show up there, and for example there is also STAYC pre-debut content, they show how group was formed, what trainees were in group earlier, who didn't make a cut etc.

So this is a new show? I feel like I've already seen a documentary type show where Amber discussed Sulli and her problems.

• I wonder for what reason this thread will get deleted now :whatb:

• I wonder for what reason this thread will get deleted now :whatb:

Maybe the use of the term "overdose"? Could be a reference to drugs by many.

• So this is a new show? I feel like I've already seen a documentary type show where Amber discussed Sulli and her problems.

it's this documentary, first episode is free, it was out week ago

• Maybe the use of the term "overdose"? Could be a reference to drugs by many.

Chu could also refer to Loonas Chuu. By the laws of Kpop this could be seen as inciting fanwars, as no idols of 2 different groups should ever be mentioned in the same post!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!