Would you do this Japan's Monster Ramen Challenge?

• I would like to try, ramen looks tastyyy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would like to try, ramen looks tastyyy

You see I really envy people who could intake a lot of food & not get full easily.

Me on the other hand, I can't even eat a whole burger without feeling full :-(

work in progress

• You see I really envy people who could intake a lot of food & not get full easily.

Me on the other hand, I can't even eat a whole burger without feeling full :-(

that probably depends what kind of burger, if it's proper big american burger then I might also feel full after eating it

• that probably depends what kind of burger, if it's proper big american burger then I might also feel full after eating it

True <3:thumbup:

There was this one time where I went to a greek style food place with my family, and I ordered a burger. But when they served it to me, it was a HUGE burger.

I couldn't even eat more than 1/4 of it because I got full :sweatr::boredr:

work in progress

• True <3:thumbup:

There was this one time where I went to a greek style food place with my family, and I ordered a burger. But when they served it to me, it was a HUGE burger.

I couldn't even eat more than 1/4 of it because I got full :sweatr::boredr:

lol that's cute,

did you at least gave your food to someone from your family or have you taken it home?

would be a waste to just not eat 3/4 of food :D

• lol that's cute,

did you at least gave your food to someone from your family or have you taken it home?

would be a waste to just not eat 3/4 of food :D

Yeah, I shared it with my family <3

In my family (or maybe my culture) there is either always leftovers or food to eat, that is how it is in my Mexican-American household :)

Your right as well about it being a waste if I just threw it out or did not eat it. I would feel bad for the cooks, as they spent time making food to serve for me. That itself is a very generous act <3:claps:

work in progress

• Only if there was a vegetarian option (fish and egg is ok but no meat) because I don't eat meat no more and I also would only do it if its not too spicy... recently saw one of my fave German Youtuber mixing all of the Korean hot ramen and she said the flavor was weird and I'm not even convinced by the ramen-flavor in its own. Once had spicy cup noodles, never again ... so if its not spicy and without meat I would do it

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!