We don’t want rushed promo for the Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo solos

• What I don't get is the reasoning why people want such long months in between the two? Do people expect the girls to perform every single week on music shows?

Even a Blackpink main comeback was only promoted for 3-4 weeks on music shows, with them appearing in like 2 variety shows and a YT variety show.

early Feb for Rose, early April for Lisa, late June for group cb and early Oct for Jisoo would be perfect in my book

• So do people just want no overlap between their promotions or do want like a big gap?

What if:

• Lisa debuted her song the last weekend of Rosé’s promotions so Lisa’s song wasn’t eligible for voting yet and they wouldn’t be competing but they would still be promoting on music shows at the same time. This also means they would have to release Lisa’s teasers during Rosé’s promotions.
    • Lisa’s teasers were released before the end of Rosé’s promotions but the song wasn’t released until after Rosé finished promotions.
    • Rosé finished promoting her solo on the Sunday and Lisa’s teasers were released on the Monday
    • Rosé finished promoting and Lisa’s teasers are released 1/2/3 months later

I’m not saying I’m ok with all of these because I’m not and I think I can guess what others will say but I just wanted to see what options other blinks thought would be acceptable.

• So do people just want no overlap between their promotions or do want like a big gap?

What if:

• Lisa debuted her song the last weekend of Rosé’s promotions so Lisa’s song wasn’t eligible for voting yet and they wouldn’t be competing but they would still be promoting on music shows at the same time. This also means they would have to release Lisa’s teasers during Rosé’s promotions.
    • Lisa’s teasers were released before the end of Rosé’s promotions but the song wasn’t released until after Rosé finished promotions.
    • Rosé finished promoting her solo on the Sunday and Lisa’s teasers were released on the Monday
    • Rosé finished promoting and Lisa’s teasers are released 1/2/3 months later

I’m not saying I’m ok with all of these because I’m not and I think I can guess what others will say but I just wanted to see what options other blinks thought would be acceptable.

The first two would be completely unacceptable, and the third one would still be way too soon. Even announcing they were both soon has left some Blinks unsure who to save money for!

They deserve proper spotlight for themselves, not to have to share. Jennie got loads of teasers and promos including solo diaries, choreo videos and even a dance challenge. The other girls deserve the same effort. Let’s hope YG doesn’t screw it up.

• The first two would be completely unacceptable, and the third one would still be way too soon. Even announcing they were both soon has left some Blinks unsure who to save money for!

They deserve proper spotlight for themselves, not to have to share. Jennie got loads of teasers and promos including solo diaries, choreo videos and even a dance challenge. The other girls deserve the same effort. Let’s hope YG doesn’t screw it up.

I agree, I think they may leave at least a month between them. YG seem to have got themselves into this mess where the 3 solos were delayed so long and now they are trying to get all 3 out in one year. I think it would be a mistake for Blackpink not to have some sort of group comeback this year too as 2020 was such a good year 4 them.

Yeah I agree, as long as people aren’t expecting everything to be exactly the same. For example, Rosé might release videos related to her other songs since she is releasing more than one. Lisa might choose to do more dance videos. Jennie chose to make the solo diaries herself so if the others choose to promote differently then that is up to them. I just want to see that YGE have put effort into making each of the girls’ individual solos work for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!