Getting something off my chest.....

• Lately, I am feeling depressed. a lot. Extremely lethargic. Lots of mood swings.

I don't know why, it never happened to me before. Don't know what caused it but it's worse than I thought it would be.

Lots of dark and disturbing thoughts.

Needed to vent out, Hope you all understand.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• No. It's good to talk about it. I don't know your situation, but regardless, I hope you are taking it easy. Don't be afraid to reach out if you need to talk. I hope things get better for you. <3

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Unfortunately life is full of up and down moments which sometimes crushes us mentally! I hope you find yourself in this dark moment and see how much of a beautiful human being you are!

Regardless of anything, i wish you the best and please remember that the only necessity you have is with you! Don't waste time on things that just hurts you!

• It’s always better to talk about such things then to keep it to yourself.

Talking about it is a sign that you noticed something is wrong and that’s good !

If it gets to strong I would recommend to talk to someone close to you or even seek for professional help.

I hope you feel better soon :borahae:

• Try to talk to some friends? it might help you. Do things that you enjoy to distract you from the dark thoughts.

I usually find myself in this situation when I'm alone for a longer period of time (ex. I had a sprained ankle 2 weeks ago and I found myself at home for an entire week, mostly alone).

Hope everything will be ok :pepelove1: !

• Meet your Friends and Hangout With them outsider don't comeback to home early when u comeback try to just watch TV YouTube untill u fall a sleep use asmr listen to some albums for me Lana del Rey album Norman Rockwell helped me a lot

• I understand. I’m glad that you felt comfortable enough to share how you are feeling, as I know it is very difficult to open up about personal struggles sometimes. I hope that you are doing well now, and even though I might not know your situation, I’m still here for you if you need to talk about anything! I know first hand how difficult dark and disturbing thoughts can be. They’re a hassle, and a real pain. Mood swings are a real challenge too, I get it. <3

• Official Post

could be lack of sleep, change in diet, exercise

hope you feel better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!