insults you've received from the same gender?

• "no, no, i mean it looks good on you, but I don't think guys are into girls that dress like they're from Victorian times."

-my "friend," when I showed her the floor-length lace dress I was gonna wear to our first-homecoming... joke's on her since the guy she was into ended up dating me :blehr:

not too bad i guess, most of the time I'm too dense to notice that people are insulting me :clown:

c3586ea28d543abf39ca9691d715a3c7f25d45c4_hq.gif
    "i love being the opposite of what people initially think i would be."

• Urr, lot of racially charged, emotionally crippling sexuist and sexual things...

I had a rough time growing up with female peers (mostly it was the whole girls school thing) , i always seemed to come by the worst sadly, bad luck with my own gender perhaps.

Which makes sense to why I have had only one female friend for the last 15+ years (the rest are guys) but thats mainly because she's a really good person though like the rest of my friends.

• my female classmates found out i was bisexual and they told me they felt uncomfortable showering in front of me. They called me perverted. I didn't even look at them like that.

• its not an insult ive received but since i live in korea and theyre pretty crazy about having double eyelids, since i have them my friend used to always insult herself because i had them and she has monolids so she wasnt very fond of herself for that reason even though shes 100 times prettier than me :sleepyr:

• its not an insult ive received but since i live in korea and theyre pretty crazy about having double eyelids, since i have them my friend used to always insult herself because i had them and she has monolids so she wasnt very fond of herself for that reason even though shes 100 times prettier than me :sleepyr:

and the next thing you know she gets PS for her eyes (isnt it common in korea)

• and the next thing you know she gets PS for her eyes (isnt it common in korea)

she wont get it because she still doesnt want to change how she looks. and it is more than common in korea, even kids at around 14 got it

• I remember I had an ask.fm years ago for my akp friends and some uni girls found it and started to send shit like “you are cool but you probably look disgusting without makeup”

And how did i know they were from my own class? Because one of them accidentally talked about something I wore that day for uni so..

• I remember I had an ask.fm years ago for my akp friends and some uni girls found it and started to send shit like “you are cool but you probably look disgusting without makeup”

And how did i know they were from my own class? Because one of them accidentally talked about something I wore that day for uni so..

and the appropriate comeback would be

'and you probably look ugly even withakeup on'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!