Which concept would you like BP to have as the next group comeback?

• elegant classy concept mixed with girl crush (what i initially thought hylt was gonna be based on the mv teasers)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• U stan the wrong group then lol

Teddy is bp 5th member & GC is BP personified

Ya I realized that that's why I don't stan them anymore lol. The GC aspect is fine it's just Teddy's producing that I can't stand, it's so repetitive.

I still listen to their new releases because I would like to see them evolve.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• Ya I realized that that's why I don't stan them anymore lol. The GC aspect is fine it's just Teddy's producing that I can't stand, it's so repetitive.

I'm interested to see them evolve also but lets be real they don't have a huge discography at the moment, it's not surprising they have stuck to similar sounds to this point.

• I'm interested to see them evolve also but lets be real they don't have a huge discography at the moment, it's not surprising they have stuck to similar sounds to this point.

Ya it's obviously not their fault I just wish YG would 1) get more producers involved and 2) give them more frequent comebacks.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• Ya I realized that that's why I don't stan them anymore lol. The GC aspect is fine it's just Teddy's producing that I can't stand, it's so repetitive.

Hmmm I don't think bp have to radically alter their sound to evolve

They can still perfect their current concept which they're doing & Teddy productions are just incredible

• Lets all agree that its gonna be similar to their previous comebacks.

But if I have to choose one. It would be sad concept (if that even a thing). Songs like You Never Know. Its deep and hits you in the heart.

• i also have to agree to the “not teddy” thing, like some other people said

and definitely not another d4/hylt concept. as their style irl and endorsements matured over the past 2 years, i think their concept could as well. lsg felt like a mature sister to pwf and it suited the members at this moment in time. so maybe a summer/girl crush concept (classic bp) but a bit more mature than square up era was (since that was so youthful)

maybe an uptempo song about finding yourself or something with a strong choreo and a summer night, club/party concept... then ready for love would be a perfect second single (it has summer vibes like forever young but slightly more mature. it could have a beach concept mv to match the concept)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!