What Happen To : KARD

• //hi so im back with another series this time is with KARD so lets get it//

so we all know KARD have a very2 successful pre-debut era and almost secured to become the next big thing . They have a solid fanbase and can do world tour and they have a large amount of youtube .They doing really well on 2016-2017.Here's the proof

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you can hear the whole stadium singing to their song

Their real debut Hola-Hola receive mix reaction due to it being too similar with their previous pre-debut track so they change their concept but the moment they change their concept into much darker seems like no one pay attention to it. And lets be honest all their comeback dont make any noise compared to their 2016-2018 era . Boom Boom kinda gain lot of attention but having the same name with one of the biggest 3rd gen hit isnt helping them as people will always remember bboom bboom by momoland first.

just fyi, their member J.Seph already enlist so i dont think we gotta have any KARD comeback anytime soon .

so what do you think happen with KARD ?

• heres the previous thread for "what happen to" series

also please correct me if im wrong with any fact stated ^^

• I remember the amount of hype they had when Oh Nana was out. Everyone was saying they were gonna be the best thing but i-fans talk too much and the group itself didn't go anywhere. I honestly feel like if they debuted in this generation they be much bigger.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I remember the amount of hype they had when Oh Nana was out. Everyone was saying they were gonna be the best thing but i-fans talk too much and the group itself didn't go anywhere. I honestly feel like if they debuted in this generation they be much bigger.

they're really stan twitter favourite group . the moment when we taught they gonna save DSP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!