Questions About Fashion

• 1. Do you really need to have different types and colors of bottom wear and top wear?

2. How little is too little, how much is too much for clothes?

3. Do you need to have different types of footwear?

4. How many footwear do you have?

5. Do you need to have different colors of suit/formal wear?

6. Does accessories do something to our look?

7. Is color combination something you should pay attention to or it's just a theory and you can wear any colors together?

• 1. Do you really need to have different types and colors of bottom wear and top wear?

definitely

2. How little is too little, how much is too much for clothes?

:whatr:

3. Do you need to have different types of footwear?

yes

4. How many footwear do you have?

about 15-20 pairs

5. Do you need to have different colors of suit/formal wear?

yep

6. Does accessories do something to our look?

yes. They can make an outfit look more dressy or fashionable

7. Is color combination something you should pay attention to or it's just a theory and you can wear any colors together?

definitely 👍

Some colors just should not be combined :sweatr:

I would also avoid wearing more than 4 colors at a time

• 1. no. I love different patterns or color on top. Think about it: If you wear jeans, how often do you wear a completely denim top? Mismatch!

2. Do you mean price? I go to thrift stores for most of my stuff because I like vintage. But there's no "too much" it just depends on your budget. If you can afford Dior Gucci and Chanel, you go on with yourself! There are no rules here.

3. No. I have three pairs of flats: a sandal, a pair of black flats, and a pair of leopard print (surprisingly versatile! I'm a big fan of leopard print with otherwise simple outfits, it dresses up everything)

4. See above. I also have one pair of brown leather boots I wear in winter when I need more warmth than flats would provide.

5. Yep. I work in a law firm. I need at least a formal outfit for each day. I prefer pants, but I have some skirts because there are some ancient souls in this industry who for some reason think women should wear skirts.

6. I have two signature accessories: earrings I got in Laos that are made with a traditional Laotian pattern, and an silver+amber necklace from the Art Nouveau period (it's over 100 years old) from my grandmother. The necklace is really my trademark, I wear it every day. I think having trademark jewelry is cool. People see that necklace and can instantly identify me. Plus it's a link to my grandma, which is a plus.

7. It's complicated. I have formal pants with butterflies on them that I wear with a pink shirt that wouldn't seem to combine, but does. So it's a context thing, we can't advise you here. But I'd say branch out, don't be afraid to try new things, and if it doesn't work, so what? Combine fashion, see what you get, and wear it if you like it. That's the most important part: YOU like it. Who cares what other people like? If it makes you happy, wear it, and let other people deal with their own emotions. Wear what makes you happy.

• 15-20 pairs?! :whatk: . I only have like, 2 pairs of running shoes. I bought one more because the other is small-ing

I always feel accessories is not practical

What color combination do you think is the worst?

I agree with that.Don't use too much colors

If you want your style to be interesting, yes. This is something I struggle with. Sometimes I'm so drawn to the same color and type that I don't experiment with new looks.

It definitely matters. Some colors just clash and don't look great together.

I have that struggle too

What color combination do you think is the worst?

• 2. Do you mean price? I go to thrift stores for most of my stuff because I like vintage. But there's no "too much" it just depends on your budget. If you can afford Dior Gucci and Chanel, you go on with yourself! There are no rules here.

7. It's complicated. I have formal pants with butterflies on them that I wear with a pink shirt that wouldn't seem to combine, but does. So it's a context thing, we can't advise you here. But I'd say branch out, don't be afraid to try new things, and if it doesn't work, so what? Combine fashion, see what you get, and wear it if you like it. That's the most important part: YOU like it. Who cares what other people like? If it makes you happy, wear it, and let other people deal with their own emotions. Wear what makes you happy.

Not the price, but the amount of clothing

So far, I dare to combine my clothes because they all are neutral colors. Black and gray pants, red and white shirt, black tshirt, and black shoes. Lack colors in my life :sweatr1:

• I like matching my shoes to my outfits so I like there to be a variety :nervousk:

They're not practical

but they sure are pretty 😍

I love shiny things :nervousk:

probably green and orange :sweatr:

• FYI, I have an electric, neon blue purse that I take out every once and again when I'm really feeling myself, and it always gets compliments. Don't worry about a bright color, you're good.

• 1. Yeah. I rotate between pants/skirts, and have a lot of shirts to choose from

2. For casual wear, I refuse to spend more than $100. For formal occasion wear, $100+ can be more reasonable.

3. Yes, I got winter boots, casual boots for warmer weather, thigh-high platform boots, sandles, and a pair of converse. I feel prepared for any occasion or mood.

4. 5. I think I have more, but none of those are shoes that I wear anymore, so I need to donate them at some point.

5. Not really. Two dresses suffice. I don't wear formal wear much so there is not a call for more.

6. Yes, they can definitely add more to a fit.

7. I mean, for me, I like to pay attention to colors to make sure nothing clashes too bad but more gaudy, miss-mashed looks can work for some people so I don't that has to be a universal rule to follow.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!