How Should SNOWDROP Proceed?

• We all know that once Knetz decide to cancel something they mean it and will stomp their feet down full force (demanding that the government cancel a TV show lol), so what should JTBC do to resolve this issues?

IMO there are 2 options:

Release the full script showing there is not historical distortion or disrespect to the victims of the dictatorship and shut everyone up.

OR

There is historical distortion and disrespect, so just scrap the whole drama and JTBC puts their tails between their legs.

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• No, it has to do with the South Korean dictatorship history.

Ow, I thought this was the other drama that knetz were mad at...I seem to have a memory of reading some angry comments about Chinese money and YG or some shit and assumed this was the one...but to be honest they bitch and moan so much it's hard to follow what their latest outrage is these days.

• at this point cancel Korean air date/time

air it only on Netflix as "alternate universe" story

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well I hope they try and release the full script but I think the whole statement calling it a "black comedy" just made knetz even more angrier. I'm uncertain of Snowdrop's future which is a shame

• Its either they know their plot is in no way connected to what knetz are accusing them of, or they've got some pretty big balls

It just means that they have funding. They have to keep a cast/crew employed, because contracts. Maybe they're doing reshoots to change the plot, maybe the plot was never what was released to the public. But I wouldn't place anything on "they're still shooting". All that means is the company hasn't pulled funding (yet).

• Its either they know their plot is in no way connected to what knetz are accusing them of, or they've got some pretty big balls

Probably a mix of both. I feel like if they get it on air it won’t cancel, but it can be canceled before airing

Your average ggs enthusiast...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!