What are your laws as to being a K-pop fan?

• I was just wondering, what rules/morals do you set upon yourself as being a K-pop fan?

An example would be: Having a balance between taking care and living my life and actively being a fan of K-pop.

I am just curious about what all of you think of when reflecting on yourself as a fan <3

Have a J.You💛TOO members on Twitter | Cute asian guys, Cute white boys, Orchestra

work in progress

• Official Post

1. Don't try and twist or interpret the words of idols, take it at face value. As a non Korean speaker translations get messy and you could be making something bigger than it actually is.

2. Never criticize an idol based on looks

3. Keep some negative opinions to yourself, not everything you feel has to put out on the internet.

4. Let go groups if you stop liking their music, no need to continuously criticize their sound.

5. Don't be so nosy always trying to search for "tea" on people.

• . Not get obsessed over groups or members. I don’t know them,

they’re not part of my life.

. Not to let it take over my life, stay focused on real issues.

. To stick to my opinions and not get sensitive if someone attacks it, it’s only online.

. To allow myself to grow out of K pop if I’m no longer interested in it.

• :thumbup:<3

work in progress

• 1. Don't try and twist or interpret the words of idols, take it at face value. As a non Korean speaker translations get messy and you could be making something bigger than it actually is.

2. Never criticize an idol based on looks

3. Keep some negative opinions to yourself, not everything you feel has to put out on the internet.

4. Let go groups if you stop liking their music, no need to continuously criticize their sound.

5. Don't be so nosy always trying to search for "tea" on people.

Specific and straight to the point, nice answer :borahae:

work in progress

• i allow myself to have a crush on my bias, but i also keep a healthy distance. I've never tried to get into ateez online fanmeets. I've never sent him a letter. Maybe in the future i will, but right now I feel happy loving him from afar.

• 1. don't make my entire life about kpop

2. don't be a creepy shipping sasaeng fan

3. respect all idols, regardless of their group

4. don't bash groups when you don't know much about them

5. be nice to kpop stans and they'll reciprocate it :v

I know it's real, I can feel it

• Agree with all of them <3:thumbup:

work in progress

• 1. don't make my entire life about kpop

2. don't be a creepy shipping sasaeng fan

3. respect all idols, regardless of their group

4. don't bash groups when you don't know much about them

5. be nice to kpop stans and they'll reciprocate it :v

You have good morals that you set upon yourself :claps:

work in progress

• i allow myself to have a crush on my bias, but i also keep a healthy distance. I've never tried to get into ateez online fanmeets. I've never sent him a letter. Maybe in the future i will, but right now I feel happy loving him from afar.

It is nice to see that even with you having a crush on an idol, you still respect their privacy and their life.

work in progress

• You have good morals that you set upon yourself :claps:

:v

i also have some more:

6. don't discriminate a person depending on what type of music or groups they like

7. don't make kpop a personality trait

8. don't be mean :<

9. respect people's opinions and don't rebuke it for no reason

10. be understanding of idols leaving groups and dating other idols, it's their life and i don't need to invest in it too much

11. don't waste your life on kpop

12. respect kpop idols' privacy

I know it's real, I can feel it

• 1. Knowing that the group I like will go through member changes and disband someday and therefore not stressing about it when the time comes.

2. Not getting too involved in the fandom (akp is the only place where I do get involved ). Especially not on twitter.

3.Enjoying it while it's fun and never letting myself feel that stanning someone is a chore. If I do start feeling like that, it's to take a break.

Edited once, last by ekser ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!