why tf so much bodyshaming on Rose's SBS stage

• I just seen this. In my opinion it the choreo is good. I watched a dancer react to it and it was very interesting. He commented about how hard the lift is as a performer, how hard the laying on the floor part as....you laying down and don’t see the others around you but you still need to be in time. There is also lot of dancers around her all those dancers all have to be in time with each other. I do think they did great with the choreo and I don’t see typical choreo at all. 🤷‍♀️

• I just seen this. In my opinion it the choreo is good. I watched a dancer react to it and it was very interesting. He commented about how hard the lift is as a performer, how hard the laying on the floor part as....you laying down and don’t see the others around you but you still need to be in time. There is also lot of dancers around her all those dancers all have to be in time with each other. I do think they did great with the choreo and I don’t see typical choreo at all. 🤷‍♀️

i dont think every song needs a visually striking choreography and i think this one was definitely one of those

regardless, that was absolutely not hte point of discussion here

almost all kpop choreo is based on synchronization and it was not a diss to their abilities either way

• Either people are jealous or are looking for a reason to complain X/ Nothing new here.

Still, this along with the people getting legit angry over her having English songs. It's so nonsense.

Regardless, lots of people are enjoying her solo debut so I'm really happy Rose is getting a much more positive reaction overall. :claps: Some people need to shut up though. :pepefacepalm:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• oh as a very skinny person, I can tell you it definitely exist

its not seen as bullying but called "concern" so you cant really fight it while hearing comments about your body you didnt ask for

Yeah I definitely relate to this. Growing up I got comments like, "oh you need to eat more" or "do you even eat?". It's just people being rude and making assumptions about your personal life. Some people can even struggle to gain weight, and I don't think some realize that. I just wish these people would be more mindful...

:annoyedk:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!