Young Posse is cool

• I see this group mentioned sometimes but their concept did not seem like something I would like so I never bothered. But I stumbled onto Ate That this week and have been hooked on them. At first I thought the MV was sooooo campy (and it is) but by the end of it I was thinking it's one of the coolest MVs I've ever seen. Plus GTA San Andreas is a top 5 game of all time for me, so I really appreciated all the references.

Anyways that prompted me to go through the rest of their discography/MVs and I just really like what they've put out so far. Similarly to Ate That, their other MVs are really goofy and fun, with plenty of callbacks to previous MVs. Young Posse Up is just straight fire. However, I was surprised to see in their b-sides that they are much more than just a hip hop group and display another side in tracks like DND, Scars, and Umbrella.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So I just wanted to show appreciation for them cus they are very cool and talented group. The people need to know.

• For me, this is still my fave YP song, probably, even tho I love all of their songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!