Can the impossible happen with Newjeans?

• If somehow NJ can leave Hybe, could they join SM? Maybe not as NJ since I'm 110% certain Hybe will trademark their name, but as a different name and perhaps a former SM employee by the name Min Heejin returns there as well?

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SM is trash towards its idols too, plenty of lawsuits between sm and its idols are a massive red flag.

I'd prefer they set up their own company or sublabel under kakao or some other corporation that gives its subsidiaries freedom and doesn't interferes in their internal matters

• I feel like it's a terrible situation for all, even if HYBE wins which is likely they won't come out of this unscathed, and you may not think of them, but I'LL-IT are a part of HYBE, they are taking a huge slap at this moment by MHJ claims, without forgetting if the accusations about MHJ leaking informations about trainees and artists are true ─ they are HYBE and that's what I'm referring about, not their CEO.

• If somehow NJ can leave Hybe, could they join SM? Maybe not as NJ since I'm 110% certain Hybe will trademark their name, but as a different name and perhaps a former SM employee by the name Min Heejin returns there as well?

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Doubtful. Mhj left SM for a reason and considering all her troubles with hybe, I doubt SM will want to risk having some drama with her.

• They can. Them leaving after their contracts end isn't the issue. The issue is that they won't have the rights to their songs, possibly not even the name of the group. Maybe they won't be able to bring over team members that they're comfortable with. Or maybe they might just feel differently in a few years. And why do that instead of taking the Blackpink route?

No reason it can't happen, but I would think it would be unlikely.

• there is that hip hop sub label in sm, they would probably go there if they leave hybe.

and mhj might also produce for some sm groups from time to time...

but i imagine it would be a real independant sub label. exactly what mhj wanted with ador but was unable to because of bang and his lies.

• Yeah, this never gonna happen. I mean, they can leave the company, but changing the name of the group is basically like disbanding.

If HYBE don't want to end their career, they won't leave ADOR and disband. HYBE would be the biggest idiot on Earth if they let them go or disband them.

If MHJ can be the creative director for NJ I don't think there's gonna be any problem.

Also, as much as I hate SME, they're not dumb to hire MHJ, they have enough problems already. To be honest, no Kpop agency would hire her.

For NJ there's only 2 option: Disbandment or remain at HYBE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!