We need to accept that EL7Z UP was a failed social experiment.

• They debuted a year ago. We heard nothing from them ever since.
    All the individual groups moved on. We have to forget them

:pepe-peek:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:policepepe:

• It's a shame because their debut album was decent. I feel bad for somebody like Yeeu who doesn't some to be making any noise as a soloist and most likely needed this group to succeed. I guess you can say the same about Yeoreum because sadly I don't think we'll get a WJSN comeback

I think they should give it one more go because it's not like the groups they're in are doing much. I guess most active one would be H1 Key

• I learned this lesson years ago with UNI.T

You can take some of the most popular members of unpopular groups, put them together and even promote them with a Big Survival Show and the end result is still an unpopular group

As much as I may think certain members of nugu groups are amazing, and I delude myself into thinking that they would have been huge if only due to circumstance, the reality is, if they really had "IT" they would already be famous and wouldn't be going on one of these second chance shows to begin with

The things that make Nana from Woo!Ah! so special in my eyes, clearly do not resonate with the wider audience

• That part confused me because I feel Nana has most of the qualities to be a star. They also have other members that have a lot of potential. I feel it's mostly what you said about idols in an unpopular group because they need a lot of luck to change their fortune.

• Really mediocre debut song is probably the single biggest reason. I never listened to it a 2nd time although I was fully invested in the show. GG market is completely packed and oversaturated so you need something special to stand out in any way and you basically only get one shot.

R U Next and QP had fairly similar viewership ratings in Korea and in terms of international interest I would say QP even got more attention. The members in QP also had existing fanbases and were already well known.

I really think the debut song was the single biggest determining factor here and it's mostly down to an incompetent company managing their activities (I bet it's WakeOne..)

• cause the member are SO TALENTED, but they are more unknown than their groups,

ᴏɴ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜꜱ

ɪᴠᴇ ᴛxᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇꜱ

2a806ffe9815a47ac4e5534b70069637ce97908b.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!