Jackson, Dilireba, Yang Mi & more cut ties with Adidas!!

• Damn this... seems like all western brand and also all Chinese celebs won't work together anymore.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dilraba posted on her weibo account translated "I support Xinjiang cotton and love my hometown. There are beautiful cotton fields and lovely people. I support cotton produced by my hometown. Our Xinjiang is a nice place.". She's a Uighur. I hope the truth comes out and exposes all the lies made by western/us governments and perpetuated by western media that pretty much everyone here believes. These western propaganda inevitably will hurt the people of Xinjiang as 90% of cotton in China are from there and is source of income for many of the people to feed the family.

• Dilraba posted on her weibo account translated "I support Xinjiang cotton and love my hometown. There are beautiful cotton fields and lovely people. I support cotton produced by my hometown. Our Xinjiang is a nice place.". She's a Uighur. I hope the truth comes out and exposes all the lies made by western/us governments and perpetuated by western media that pretty much everyone here believes. These western propaganda inevitably will hurt the people of Xinjiang as 90% of cotton in China are from there and is source of income for many of the people to feed the family.

I trust Dilraba over any these western firms or media. How can blocking cotton from Xinjiang help the people there? It will only make them poorer and more desperate. I think that is what some Westerners want. They want more a desperate Xinjiang with terrorist attacks.

China has to support its own people. They should buy their own brands to support Xinjiang cotton. I never liked Asian idols pushing western brands anyways. It feels like cultural hegemony.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I trust Dilraba over any these western firms or media. How can blocking cotton from Xinjiang help the people there? It will only make them poorer and more desperate. I think that is what some Westerners want. They want more a desperate Xinjiang with terrorist attacks.

China has to support its own people. They should buy their own brands to support Xinjiang cotton. I never liked Asian idols pushing western brands anyways. It feels like cultural hegemony.

The reality does not jive with what the western government and media have portray the Xinjiang region and everyone here and west it seems buy into it hook line and sinker. The facts are that for the last 40 years the standard of living improved in that region 200 times that's 20000% improvements. The population in Xinjiang also doubled over that period where the rest of China basically grew single digit. The one child policy that was institute did not apply to minority groups such as Uyghurs in Xinjiang. The chinese money even have these ethnic groups on it and minority people even get preferential treatment in schools as they are given extra points for university entrance exams to make it a little easier to get in. The hypocrisy of US government in dealing with muslim by bombing, killing, invading muslim countries over decades nonstop and then turn around and fabricate lies about China's treatment Xinjiang. The US policy over two decades of attack in these muslim countries have destabilize the region such as in Afghanistan a muslim country which border the region of Xinjiang which caused terrorisms in Xinjiang over decade and half. Instead of US policy of destruction destabilization, China wanted to stabilize Xinjiang region by educating people and raising their standard of living. When people are content and educated they are much less likely to become extremist. So their policy was to educate the people with mandarin and teach them vocational skills in camps, so that they can better compete/get jobs in Xinjiang or outside if they so choose because they can now speak mandarin the national language. They build infrastructures(belt & road), and housings for poor and modernizing Xinjiang cities. Through these policies, the region had no terrorists' attacks for several years now. People can freely move around the entire China and the fact is over 200 million people have visited Xinjiang in 2019 alone. If there were these so called atrocities there, you can't possibly let this amount of people visit think about the logistic and policing that would be involved. Many of these so called atrocities are satellite photos that turned out to be normal schools and other buildings and anecdotal personal accounts many of which were proven false and made up. What I have are statistical data over many years which can't be easily fabricated or manipulated like personal accounts. In the court of law, personal testimonies are worst kind of evidence. Since 2003 every year, the independent Harvard University have done study on approval ratings on Chinese government from Chinese people. It has risen since then to over 93% or so approval rating! This coincide with rapid improvement across all sectors and have made China soon to be number one economy in the world in a few years. 93% approval rating means that the people are happy themselves in general and everything that comes along with happiness such as plentiful food, shelter, sense of safety, sense of freedom, community, family, and optimism for the future and personal fulfillment. This versus US historical approval rating of around 50%. All this just doesn't jive with what is portrayed by US media and western government/media in general. It just annoys me how one sided this all is and it's shocking to see how biased kpop community is without any critical reflection.

• The reality does not jive with what the western government and media have portray the Xinjiang region and everyone here and west it seems buy into it hook line and sinker. The facts are that for the last 40 years the standard of living improved in that region 200 times that's 20000% improvements. The population in Xinjiang also doubled over that period where the rest of China basically grew single digit. The one child policy that was institute did not apply to minority groups such as Uyghurs in Xinjiang. The chinese money even have these ethnic groups on it and minority people even get preferential treatment in schools as they are given extra points for university entrance exams to make it a little easier to get in. The hypocrisy of US government in dealing with muslim by bombing, killing, invading muslim countries over decades nonstop and then turn around and fabricate lies about China's treatment Xinjiang. The US policy over two decades of attack in these muslim countries have destabilize the region such as in Afghanistan a muslim country which border the region of Xinjiang which caused terrorisms in Xinjiang over decade and half. Instead of US policy of destruction destabilization, China wanted to stabilize Xinjiang region by educating people and raising their standard of living. When people are content and educated they are much less likely to become extremist. So their policy was to educate the people with mandarin and teach them vocational skills in camps, so that they can better compete/get jobs in Xinjiang or outside if they so choose because they can now speak mandarin the national language. They build infrastructures(belt & road), and housings for poor and modernizing Xinjiang cities. Through these policies, the region had no terrorists' attacks for several years now. People can freely move around the entire China and the fact is over 200 million people have visited Xinjiang in 2019 alone. If there were these so called atrocities there, you can't possibly let this amount of people visit think about the logistic and policing that would be involved. Many of these so called atrocities are satellite photos that turned out to be normal schools and other buildings and anecdotal personal accounts many of which were proven false and made up. What I have are statistical data over many years which can't be easily fabricated or manipulated like personal accounts. In the court of law, personal testimonies are worst kind of evidence. Since 2003 every year, the independent Harvard University have done study on approval ratings on Chinese government from Chinese people. It has risen since then to over 93% or so approval rating! This coincide with rapid improvement across all sectors and have made China soon to be number one economy in the world in a few years. 93% approval rating means that the people are happy themselves in general and everything that comes along with happiness such as plentiful food, shelter, sense of safety, sense of freedom, community, family, and optimism for the future and personal fulfillment. This versus US historical approval rating of around 50%. All this just doesn't jive with what is portrayed by US media and western government/media in general. It just annoys me how one sided this all is and it's shocking to see how biased kpop community is without any critical reflection.

We are conditioned to hate on certain countries through media brainwashing for years so it's not surprising of the anti China bias in western countries and its allies. I mean about 95% of the world's medias are controlled by few corporations, all under US/Israel umbrella. Here is an example of such brainwashing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

US has been trying to destabilize Xinjiang for years through terrorism. That failed as you mentioned. So they are coming up with new strategies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N385vKhXYQ

You will just be called a wumao, ccp shill, etc. People trying to show the truth through social media will get banned, censored, demonetized, or any other kind of suppression. Nothing new.

• We are conditioned to hate on certain countries through media brainwashing for years so it's not surprising of the anti China bias in western countries and its allies. I mean about 95% of the world's medias are controlled by few corporations, all under US/Israel umbrella. Here is an example of such brainwashing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

US has been trying to destabilize Xinjiang for years through terrorism. That failed as you mentioned. So they are coming up with new strategies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N385vKhXYQ

You will just be called a wumao, ccp shill, etc. People trying to show the truth through social media will get banned, censored, demonetized, or any other kind of suppression. Nothing new.

I agree. I am appreciative to have lived and grew up in this democratic country but this is a side of my government, I'm not proud of. I hoped for a more peaceful and happier world. With the help of US and China united, imagine what can be achieved positively in the world such as raising the standard of living in the world and tackle the major challenges of our time like global warming a global endeavor and yet US has to go this confrontational route. It doesn't have to be this way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!