Man, JYP creativity department is really bankrupt

• Look that stage. Tasteless and cheap as fuck. In the 0:09 looks like they put the clothes outside to dry. Man, now not even Twice Japanese releases are save from the JYP artistic debacle. Man, my faves :crys:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NmiXXSupremacist

Changed the title of the thread from “Man, JYP creativity deparment is really bankrupt” to “Man, JYP creativity department is really bankrupt”.
  • Song sounds like a bag of shit. Stage looks cheap, boring and reused and the outfits and choreo are a flat 0 in creativity or excitement.

I genuinely feel like Twice members shouldn't renew next time contracts expire and test the market for themselves.

JYPE has killed them. You can't even call them a relevant group at this point.

• It really was damn, just 3 sets and some cheap cgi, that 70% of the earnings twice started to take 2 years ago really got jyp and wmj acting like they are a nugu group now, the days of good mvs like fake & true, kura kura, perfect world or do not touch are gone, the only way twice can actually put all the money they are making into maintain their career is to leave jyp, because now they are even more extremely cutting costs to try balance the less percentage of earnings they make after contract renewal.

At least it is more colorful than the shit dead palette they gave them with hare hare.

• Idk if it is JYPE or Warner to blame in this case

but even if it is Warner, JYPE or at least Div 3 seriously need new creativity in any case

Division 3 got threatened to be fired if they didn't step up early this year, if they are in charge of this release they should be fired on the most embarrassing way immediately.

• Why are folks seething already? The title of the teaser says its for the dance version, which i'm assuming is just the same as a choreo/performance version that we've seen many times before.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why are folks seething already? The title of the teaser says its for the dance version, which i'm assuming is just the same as a choreo/performance version that we've seen many times before.

no, it says MV teaser, but focused on the choreo part... we got something similar for DTNA back in the days. Anyway, MV was out at the time of your post, and it's not much different. A mix of choreo and face shots, mainly on the same set ;( I've never been this disappointed in a Twice MV. I'd take back my disappointment in Hare Hare one if it could save this

• It's a shame because this might be the best they've ever looked. Their faces hard carrying as always :wave-cry-raccoon:

I was so hyped with the individual teasers, and I was expecting something amazing for the MV but the MV is just that, the same as the teasers... even the song was mostly already spoiled. I'm so sad, it feels like the comeback didn't even happen today ;(

• I was so hyped with the individual teasers, and I was expecting something amazing for the MV but the MV is just that, the same as the teasers... even the song was mostly already spoiled. I'm so sad, it feels like the comeback didn't even happen today ;(

Mmm to be fair, it aays dance ver right? This isnt the axtual mv?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!