This is a MAD lineup for Music Bank! KPOP concert in the Bernabeu!

• I need a LOT of money, because I don't want to miss this! This is a strong lineup, like DAMN!

Info for Moomoos: Solar and Byul will perform as a SOLOIST, and will sing some MMM(+) songs as well, that's why they're using MMM+, there won't be any comeback for MMM+!

Bernabeu has 80K capacity, so this is going to be a massive concert for sure!

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's really nice line up but in same time made me wonder is it final? It's in october and it's huge, huge would even say big ass stadium so...

The first thought where is some major BG?

External Content www.youtube.com

• That's really nice line up but in same time made me wonder is it final? It's in october and it's huge, huge would even say big ass stadium so...

The first thought where is some major BG?

I think it's final.

The boy groups on this list are already big, at least based on what I've seen online, but I'm not an expert with BG's.

What I know is that a lot of people said on Twitter that: "These nugus won't fill a 80K stadium". I won't name any fandom, but I think everyone can guess which fandoms said it. It's 3 fandom, btw.

I'm pretty sure Aespa alone could fill a 80K stadium, let alone all 8 of them combined, and I'm sure capacity will be like 50K or so.

• Well My's or sure will be present. Still that's a lot knowing that aespa will only perform 3-4 songs and that's max.

• Well My's or sure will be present. Still that's a lot knowing that aespa will only perform 3-4 songs and that's max.

That's why it's good if someone is a multi-stan like me. I want to see Mamamoo ladies, KIOF, Aespa, Nmixx, if they perform 3 songs per each, that's 9 songs, plus who knows how many songs Solar and Byul can perform as soloists and as a duo. 2 MMM song and 2 solo song, probably, so for me that's more than 10 songs.

Knowing Real Madrid's boss, I'm not sure the ticket price will be low.😅

• That's why it's good if someone is a multi-stan like. I want to see Mamamoo ladies, KIOF, Aespa, Nmixx, if they perform 3 songs per each, that's 9 songs, plus who knows how many songs Solar and Byul can perform as soloists and as a duo. 2 MMM song and 2 solo song, probably, so for me that's more than 10 songs.

Knowing Real Madrid's boss, I'm not sure the ticket price will be low.😅

Yeah that's my point those MuBank Global events are like KCON's. So it's great for multistans but might tick off fandoms, especially if ticket prices will be high.

• Yeah that's my point those MuBank Global events are like KCON's. So it's great for multistans but might tick off fandoms, especially if ticket prices will be high.

The ticket price will be expensive, I'm 100% sure. Also, Madrid is a really expensive city as well, so I'm not sure many people can afford this.

I don't think there was any Kpop concert in Madrid so far except the Kpop Lux last year, but that was in a smaller stadium.

• I'm a bit doubtful of that claim. Even Blackpink couldn't get anywhere close to 80K attendance for their latest show in Spain.

Well, this isn't gonna be 80K, the capacity of the stadium is 80K, but you won't see 80K people in there, because you need space for the artists and stuff, so it's gonna be like 50-60K at best.

Also, this is about 8 groups, so it's different when 1 group does it. The problem is that a lot of Kpop fans are not multi-stan like me. For example, I love all 4 girl groups here, and I want to see them all, but I'm sure there's a lot of people who only care about 1 or 2 groups, and I'm not sure if they will buy tickets for a 15 minute long concert.

Honestly, it's all about the price. If it's good, there's a good chance for a Sold-out.

• I'm a bit doubtful of that claim. Even Blackpink couldn't get anywhere close to 80K attendance for their latest show in Spain.

I'm extremely doubtful of that claim. Aespa's not filling a stadium in Europe, or anywhere outside of Japan imo. None of these acts would, but we'll see if they're collectively greater than the sum of their parts.

• I forgot to add this, but now we have some real info as well. The ticket prices are okay, not that expensive, honestly. Especially if you're a multi-stan.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!