Bunnies, the NewJeans Bunnies Camp at Tokyo Dome has just started!

• That Haerin solo stage was :pepe-hype:

The fancams are going to be legendary

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wait there was going to be a live transmition of the td on music station or smth right??

Months down the line.

Not even an audio stream is unfortunate

This looks cool AF

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :meme-what:

Is that a no? Have they been concelled?

Ps: yes it looks amazing :thumbs-up:

• External Content x.com

Longer version

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

She is so goood :pepe-sad:

Aww :cutes::wilds:

What song is this i love it :cryingr: .

• haerin ended me with this

• bunnies getting caught filming😂

20240626_174622.jpg

• Yaseobi singer x njs collab on right now

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• slay Hyein babyqueen :pepe-puddle:

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Dani the rizzmaster at it again, enchanting the whole stadium :holding-back-tears:^^

Ps: guys apparently she composed that song herself ?!?? 🤯

• Oh no why i she so cute :holding-back-tears:

External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

Wow Minji eat up that choreo :love:

• I really like plastic love but I think Hanni and Minji solos are my faves so far.

External Content youtu.be

• The Set List.

BUNNIES CAMP TOKYO 2024 D-1 SET LIST:

Attention

Cookie (remix)

Video Message 1

Niniz Stage (new song/cover?)

Haerin Dance Break

Hype Boy

Introductions / Talking Break 1

Hurt (remix)

New Jeans

Super Shy

Cool With You

Video Message 2

Minji solo (odoriko - VAUNDY)

Hyein solo (plastic love)

Dani solo (Butterfly, her own song)

Hanni solo (Aoi Sangosho)

Bubble Gum

Right Now x YOASOBI

Biri-Biri (NewJeans x YOASOBI)

IDOL (YOASOBI)

ETA

How Sweet

Supernatural

OMG

Ditto

ASAP

Goodbye Greetings

• External Content x.com

:holding-back-tears:

• Closing the concert with ASAP is certainly a choice, ADOR :pepestare:

They did the same at Lolla, but it made sense as they were just doing Get Up in order.

I wish they closed with Hype Boy, since they opened with Attention, but I'm just nitpicking

• Closing the concert with ASAP is certainly a choice, ADOR :pepestare:

They did the same at Lolla, but it made sense as they were just doing Get Up in order.

I wish they closed with Hype Boy, since they opened with Attention, but I'm just nitpicking

It's actually the perfect outro song.

But yeah maybe they could do Hybe boy as an encore in Korea :wellr: .

• Hi,

This gotta be a whole day affair at this point:

ADOR missing out on selling Tokki branded foldable chairs and shit. Look at that line fam!

-knysom

• I was debating whether or not to make a thread just for this.

The orderliness of the line is just as impressive as its length. Classic Japan.

• I was debating whether or not to make a thread just for this.

The orderliness of the line is just as impressive as its length. Classic Japan.

Hi,

I've been to Japan maaaad times. This line is much longer than Supreme Box Logo hoodie drops.

But yeah, its nice and clean there - imagine my culture shock going there for the first time coming from Brooklyn LOL.

-knysom

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!