Blaming Asian Americans for what China does is like...

• They don't care and lack any education of who Asian Americans are and their history. If they really hated the CCP, they would treat Chinese Americans better. A big chunk of them immigrated to the USA probably around the same period lot of their Europeans ancestors did and the other big chunk were people who escaped the same government these racists claim to hate. You would think their victims would be natural allies.

Also, they don't even care about differentiate between Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Filipinos, and so on. Even some Native Americans and Latin Americans who may look remotely Asian may get some extra hate by proxy (as if they needed more hatred as they are also discriminated against as well).

They just want some excuse to harm "the other" who they perceive as inferior and/or threat. I don't expect rationality and consistency from them.

• What annoys me are all these popular China experts on YT like Serpentza and Laowhy86 who are mouthpieces for the far right aggressively pushing the 'China is the most racist country in the world' narrative only to contradict themselves later saying that the CCP doesn't represent Chinese people.

• I think the far right is pushing China as an enemy because it is the one non-white nation with any sort of power in the world.

They want a race war so OF COURSE Asian-Americans will be targeted. Japan in the 1980s was treated the same way. Read up on Vincent Chin. He was Chinese-American but two white autoworkers killed him in Detroit because they thought he was Japanese and the "Japs" are economic enemies stealing American jobs. They were let go with a slap on the wrist for that murder.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I find it incredulous that all the Uighur genocide accusations are coming from Western countries like the US, Australia and Canada (who had committed actual genocide of the original inhabitants.) But not from muslim nations. In fact, China has just signed a trade treaty with Iran.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• So you're saying people don't like China due to racist right wing propaganda? If that's the case then how do you explain almost every country in asia hating China? Go ask Korea, Japan, Vietnam, India, etc how they feel about China. You'll find the same anti-chinese sentiment almost everywhere.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!