PREPARE TO FIGHT! TOP 5 BEATS: BTS EDITION

• Alright y'all it's time to share my favorite beats/production in BTS songs. This was tough tho...tbh it might be different if I did it tomorrow. :clown:

Again this is more based on the instrumental....not necessarily the song as a whole. Although that does TYPICALLY move a songs value up for me.

1. Fake Love - I don't consider the song top tier but the beat is A1. It doesn't get better than this!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Cypher 4 - This song is in my top 5 favorite BTS songs. The beat is too good....hope we get more like it!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Baepsae - Def in my top 25 BTS songs and one of the first ones I got hooked on. Let's get more like this BH :eyes:

4. Wings - In my top 10! Not my usual style of music but this works for whatever reason. 8)

5. Black Swan - Doesn't matter if it's the orchestral version or not. The beat slaps regardless.

:pepe-smug:

Honorable Mentions:

Hip Hop Phile (favorite BTS song)

We Are Bulletproof Pt.2

Love Maze (Top 10 BTS song)

Dionysus

All Night (#4 fave BTS song)

Paldogangsan

Don't Leave Me

Dead Leaves (#3 fave BTS song)

Top Solo (Official) beats for each member:

Shadow

My Time

Singularity

Lie

Awake

What Am I To You

MAMA

What are your faves production wise? Feel free to include unofficial stuff.

:pepegrin:

• 1. Fake Love - I don't consider the song top tier but the beat is A1. It doesn't get better than this!

:zipr:

their best single, hands down

this is such a good question and i applaud you for being able to choose. i need to think about it

• For you Fake Lovers out there, have you heard a metal cover of Fake Love? It’s so good, I think even JK loves it

(I’m still thinking about the answers to this thread cactus, will get back to you later)

• Ooooh yes omg Hold Me Tight belongs in my honorable mentions tbh. It's my #2 favorite BTS song too :eyes:

Fire is also fire and ioniq is low key underrated. Love the vibes.

100%

Also great list by the way, like every song on your list is an absolute bop to listen to :borahae::claps:

work in progress

• For you Fake Lovers out there, have you heard a metal cover of Fake Love? It’s so good, I think even JK loves it

(I’m still thinking about the answers to this thread cactus, will get back to you later)

Ooooooh love this.

Thanks for sharing!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!