[theqoo] aespa Winter hold laughter when asked about Bang PD's 'step on aespa' + Karina & NingNing about NewJeans

• AVvXsEgDNCF-UrF-9zJNzQgKEajrtw8k3Z2kR7FWRnYoHPdgHVAEVDTA8qt59wAbmfGl43ESCeE_mNcs9Md3YmmGGy_u_KJVLv-NxK8rUZ4CKlC8sL-ML_zoicQUHWhk028ff_Nn_VpRS9w0lCZcfGi_zrpyunXKCkTrvLSVJfTb4NdERvrocqJC1-hYxrAG8iK7=s16000

original post: here

1. I love her

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Ah she's freaking likable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. That's not holding back laughter, but straight up burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. How can you hold back? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. It's indeed freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. She laughed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Ah f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Are you having fun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (t/n: Bang Sihyuk's line)

[theqoo] AESPA "EXCHANGING HEARTS IN THE WAITING ROOM WITH NEWJEANS... GOOD COLLEAGUES"

AVvXsEjskDEIInMLqsUvq0IRDeKu355boDRqPR9DJ9LH3Uk0-zdvAqsY4xbu4vfrna6t5KglzQys8db_ZlcdKdh88Cl5XPJafIdBl7N2xxPSpA5BWsFyx9RXcVQBjSjfHxLX5Nr38mxdgYKGqgNBdZnW4VjZ65_EuBlXi9NLmc2TkMJ51g4QbmbJnuzbc9gGRz_M

NewJeans, who made a comeback around the same time as aespa, are also in friendly competition on the charts. Recently, CEO Min Heejin of ADOR mentioned aespa at a press conference amid conflicts with HYBE, drawing even more attention.

On that day, Karina said, "We exchanged hearts with the members of the group (NewJeans) in the waiting room. I told them they're doing great and that there's nothing they should be worried about. We get along well as good colleagues," and added, "We are aware of that aspect. We are dedicated to our activities, and we [acknowledge that] the public's love is due to our hard work. We're grateful for the love for the song 'Supernova'."

Ningning continued, "Isn't music subjective? It seems like we're competing with our past selves and evolving, rather than competing with others. Since all artists have their own colors and charms, they can't be compared or replaced."

source: https://news.jtbc.co.kr/articl…e.aspx?news_id=NB12198053

1. 👽Jjang-spa 🫶JjangJeans🐰 That's why I love girl groups

2. I love both, fighting!

3. Fighting to both aespa and NewJeans💞

4. That's why they're queens

5. SM is quite smart ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Good on NingNing

7. Why is NingNing so good at talking? That's right, the real competition is against oneself

8. Ningie is smart

9. aespa are so likable...

10. aespa, NewJeans, let's do even better👍🏻

[theqoo] AESPA "WE'RE AWARE OF THE RECENT ISSUES, BUT WE'RE MORE FOCUSED ON THE SUCCESS OF OUR FIRST FULL ALBUM"

AVvXsEjnJDWBdD-_k50KL3QdVhNKjOOBQ8n6BuwtS556u3vgdgFYO-W_ZnRsw5F3wK44AenCX1btb1Lus4pHDdp41adE5VJxdA7ra1-TrFrSnGkUoZhwxgCIm1Tf1BvTk_PXYfoZHJP7n_nTBrDQaxJlvTz5MTdzyOur5W0Fstq9IGbP6nUzjaffhkVSy4jgrWG4

[...]

aespa recently garnered unexpected attention due to internal conflicts between HYBE and Min Heejin, CEO of ADOR. Messenger conversations sent by Bang Sihyuk, the chairman of HYBE, to CEO Min Hee-jin surfaced belatedly.

Despite a somewhat sensitive question, "Wasn't comeback preparation burdensome after the recent issues arose?" aespa responded cheerfully.

Karina said, "We're aware of the recent issues. Since this is our first full-length album, we focused on rehearsals. Thanks to the support and love, we prepared diligently for the album. I'm grateful to the public for what seems to be a satisfactory start for our first full-length album, and I thank the hardworking members and SM family."

Winter responded, "Rather than deeply pondering, I rather think 'I hope our first full-length album goes well.'"

source: https://m.joynews24.com/v/1723845

1. Jjang spa~~~

2. As expected from jjang-spa

3. Karina is so good at giving interviews

4. Kids, please release another batch of the CDPㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. Su-su-su-superNO밟 (t/n: word play with Nova = NO밟/No balp means no step)

6. They're mature

7. The sweet virality that Bang pig wanted~~~

8. I bought their CDP too

9. Someone must be embarrassedㅋㅋ

10. Jjangspa let's step on him!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• interesting

"We're aware of the recent issues. Since this is our first full-length album, we focused on rehearsals. Thanks to the support and love, we prepared diligently for the album. I'm grateful to the public for what seems to be a satisfactory start for our first full-length album, and I thank the hardworking members and SM family."

perfect answer

• good responses, i was expecting them to dodge the questions tbh per sm's instructions but whether they were coached or not these responses sound very natural and endearing. A+ media training

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

314f6d45bba4af73b4a09fde553ceeb7fefb3df2.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!