HYBE's new girl group is AllKpop!🤣

• That's insane....that the minute allkpop puts out a few articles tipping the scales a bit and by that I mean posting a few articles that are not completely in favour of MHJ, a kpop stan calls it out as being hybe payola :skull:

Like, had I not consciously noticed the insane animosity towards illit, LSFM, HYBE and most recently BTS with cult and sajaegi allegations, I would have believed you :skull: but anyone can go and make a headcount and see that you are exaggerating.

Some of y'all are something else. :skull:

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• That's insane....that the minute allkpop puts out a few articles tipping the scales a bit and by that I mean posting a few articles that are not completely in favour of MHJ, a kpop stan calls it out as being hybe payola :skull:

Like, had I not consciously noticed the insane animosity towards illit, LSFM, HYBE and most recently BTS with cult and sajaegi allegations, I would have believed you :skull: but anyone can go and make a headcount and see that you are exaggerating.

Some of y'all are something else. :skull:

The only thing you didn't notice is that I called AKP a HYBE payola because they put out 5 different articles about them in 5 hours! That's all. I couldn't care less about HYBE or MHJ! I never was, and never will be a company stan. All of them are cockroaches. Not only HYBE or MHJ, but EVERY BIG agency!

In the last 24 hour, they posted SEVEN different articles about HYBE vs ADOR.🤣

I NEVER said anything about their groups. What you should've notice is that how HYBE stans are behaving. Like you, for example. I was joking, and your first thought was that I hate ILLIT, LSF and BTS. 😂 I'm sorry, but what you did now, speak volumes! Literally no one can have an opinion about this childish HYBE v ADOR Kdrama without a BTS, ILLIT or LSF fan calling them a hater.

I only criticize the TALENT of an Idol, I won't hate any of them because of their idiot company.

Trust me, I don't hate any other company more than I hate RBW for how they don't give a damn about Mamamoo and its members.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!