The beef between Hybe and MHJ actually makes me think about something regarding BTS

• After Baekhyun exposed SM for pressuring him into renewing his contract, I've become more skeptical of Kpop companies, especially the big ones. Hybe's spending habits are worrying. Last year, 11 out of their 18 subsidiaries operated at a loss, with their China branch losing 300 billion and Hybe America 142.4 billion. Even though Big Hit made the most profit at 140.3 billion, it's not enough to cover these losses. This shows that Hybe would struggle if BTS left. They'll likely do everything to keep them, especially with all members in the military, they will go to great lengths to retain them and reassure shareholders. MHJ isn't perfect, but their attempt to kill her through the media with all the mediaplays they are doing now instead of using proper channels makes me concerned about BTS's safety under the company.

I didn't even know that HYBE has a China branch

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Because of the pandemic, they were supposed to go on a huge world tour, remember? 2020 was one of their busiest years. They released three albums, Mots7, Mots7: The Journey, and Be, while continuously promoting 'Dynamite.' Then, 2021 just went by like that. In 2022, they had a few things going on like the 'Permission to Dance' short tours and a few other activities, but mainly they started transitioning to individual activities. Then came enlistment. It's out of Big Hit/Hybe's control.

But yeah, seeing how Hybe desperately using Bts to shield that company they really can't lose them.

BTS members have not had a rigorous schedule for the past 2 years since they announced hiatus, even before that in later 2021 and early 2022, they have had ample periods of rest and vacations. The last time BTS were truly overworked was the Dynamite Butter era, till mid 2021.

• BTS members have not had a rigorous schedule for the past 2 years since they announced hiatus, even before that in later 2021 and early 2022, they have had ample periods of rest and vacations. The last time BTS were truly overworked was the Dynamite Butter era, till mid 2021.

I already clearly stated above why, right

• I bet all seats starting at $300 above. Can't imagine how much they will charge for the VIP seats.

For what it's worth, my seats were $80 bucks for Suga's D-Day tour, 2nd level out of 3, 3rd row from the front. But we were lucky because we scored them really early. Dynamic pricing was in effect and the later you got into the queue to buy, the more prices were ridiculous.

• For what it's worth, my seats were $80 bucks for Suga's D-Day tour, 2nd level out of 3, 3rd row from the front. But we were lucky because we scored them really early. Dynamic pricing was in effect and the later you got into the queue to buy, the more prices were ridiculous.

I did not even try for D Day, but IU's tickets were pretty crazy too, and we are not even going to be front rows come August when it takes place

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

• I did not even try for D Day, but IU's tickets were pretty crazy too, and we are not even going to be front rows come August when it takes place

I dunno if we can pin ticket price, or at least American ticket price, all on Hybe. What I can pin on them is allowing dynamic pricing when they did not before. Before the dynamic pricing kicked in, prices were pretty reasonable. Not sure about IU though.

• For what it's worth, my seats were $80 bucks for Suga's D-Day tour, 2nd level out of 3, 3rd row from the front. But we were lucky because we scored them really early. Dynamic pricing was in effect and the later you got into the queue to buy, the more prices were ridiculous.

Damn, you're so lucky. I was trying for tickets in two countries and still couldn't get any. My friend ended up buying from a scalper (I don't remember which seat she got) for 6k or 7k.

• Damn, you're so lucky. I was trying for tickets in two countries and still couldn't get any. My friend ended up buying from a scalper (I don't remember which seat she got) for 6k or 7k.

I don't like anybody enough to pay that much for a ticket.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!