[knetizen] knetz notices the anti-Christian theories in BTS 'ON' MV

• First of all, I am a member of the Presbyterian Church of Korea, but I don't go to church very much, but I have no doubts about the truth of Christianity...

I'm a Christian who has read the Bible and watched Bible cartoons since I was young, but when I look at Bangtan, it seems like they clearly contain biblical imagery. I'll just write down what I saw when I first watched the ON music video.

AVvXsEipxEGRQgqvto6RNnJpOPU-w4Z2tu9lFqoMU5Vpy8talgbaTMGZ-VC8GBF8j2T72qz2Es5Pqg6f1xYYcENejDNlEuXQZREQVw5o8huTkQLJqa12pMGGSru02BrcYIwUOT9Chgd3Qibhx4D1mUKg3yBjcDqPFIH6hTJLLuwdArcQj1i0ZOm1p0Zwk-RpQPWb=s16000

- White dove appears often in the Bible, not sure what it means in the MV
    - Someone shoots and kills it
    - In the Bible, there's no mention of shooting or killing a dove
    - Noah's ark also appears in the background when RM is there
    - Animals appears in pairs in Noah's ark, but here, the ark is all damaged, which seems to be intentionally shown like that

AVvXsEjADgTGvxxpal1RhhuQDNbGTHNWvcyEVwzX2vdSL63ju3Zl8intsiG_4uwgzBSGQ2g0xxzyswy1MIpvozodzDrC9fwiQ7eM1Spxjlo4_KnPs275Vo3ki9IDk6-trLF3IKeKHAHVNnn5IhepEeCvfDjOtR5CFlyEPUtw-xmyOkD0q2CSbBdILbOzIqhXRn_A

- Jungkook running away from a concrete wall, his thorns tied hands are reminiscent of Jesus' thorns
    - The way I see it: inside the wall = controlled by God? Like the Garden of Eden

AVvXsEh3pxVy_BRm62EKIAluEsdco_rDBGyH-yCaLB3H3kLhxM53qPaMLrsZhG6tY24A8OqmZ4mmkD8HYzCgriT36RujC2AKxvY12-Rq167_UOsNsySx_oX6L7H6KBNCSGTuGRIW65riicI1O0HBvgM59U_WpJ87vWjA8_ma3EoedsIuk3ITAWBcg2YAB-jzVh14

- The girl with covered eyes is Eve
    - Eyes covered = can't distinguish good from evil
    - V (snake/Lucifer?/evil angel) loosens the veil = making Eve eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge
    - She now knows about good and evil

AVvXsEjonJfLX2ZiRo9fGBwQZNJ3BB1OYTUOybInRtHHCZ5Y_nFOCJQcvH-YEAN101qX52KCPTWCdkYUDY2Iej_UY8p0QrTeYuW-q9evqWxFfK97OqAFSDUS_VqisVZSn251Y5loJda-_upIxNDtoFeumcwSG70zxi47R98Q1yaC01ZFUVqF-q8CxVv0uI2_BWQz=s16000

- Adam and Even eat the fruit and God kicks them out of the garden and they lose eternal life
    - This is depicted in the MV by V (snake) holding hands with the girl and looking into the opening of the trapped walls
    - It seems like V is freeing her from imprisonment rather than being "kicked out" from the Garden of Eden

Bible: The humans are cast out from the Garden and deceived by the serpent
    MV: The humans weren't cast out but instead escaped freely + was helped by the serpent

AVvXsEgLO7M0gKh4OID3M2cLuWk_BawT2hUc0mS0Lue1JcsJQRMqLoETHQBE8mW7u7SspffXRxBGwf3C9ipbdq6VrdTqkqRMQkVJkxQ6VpPgEZuhI1mC2qsjH1TBNO7nFJ8hQG7yXIfN8FhjZDMc5JfFb-wfECkrbS-P16-v1D3KU7AwQgjil2jXDNB2wU5zAqyF

- Jungkook runs away from th ewall and he looks like Jesus who went to pray in the mountain before being crucified
    - The sunlight supposed to represent God talking to him
    - At this moment, Jungkook's lyrics include: Where my pain lies, let me take a breath
    - There are no Bible passage with this phrase specifically but it reminded me of the prayer that Jesus prayed, also the way "please let me (하서소)" is phrased is often a writing style found in the Bible

AVvXsEh5SJWdJLPaEjchyfMpRlifXWFvk7vrtNXlEeIO9wXL_VeRHZOJwcpmjXA9AhIgt45nUbGxgKr67pYdQ2UubpKWAE4b_xuTJ0rPM_R1SrNkMMJF6vN67-rIa-p8QP56eXlS0yM6vxzEF_hOnZG_aDcOlKjvotKiNKCQViU9qmaFDGX9WCQf4ZpfNm29xAjP

- The thorns in his hands are greatly emphasized
    - In the Bible, it says that Jesus sweated blood while praying about carrying the cross, meanwhile Jungkook fainted
    - In the Bible, Jesus prayed asking is there any other way to die than to be crucified in his humand body but in the end, He accepted his fate and was nailed to the cross
    - However in the MV, Jungkook doesn't do that but instead loosens his thorns in the water and blows a horn, that scene looked like a rebellion
    - In other words, he's rebelling against God

AVvXsEgjiO2_1p1e-2AImSEocBG0fEnEB30VCGAPcE2J0fYTdG38FKsRUZFqzRi4vEJLFg75_23wCCQK9RMFJ7WmvNGje6KVlDY73Yeu_mNleU3sGZWXANM8nHkcAZonV_wA0rip4UST4QUn-t-t6sXkBTezbgFKyVEjTxLE6rE6-tNCKdU0N02gcbyzIhSvbQsf=s16000

- The walls of Eden is where God protected humans, but in the MV, it seems like a prison device to trap humans and people are waiting to escape from there

AVvXsEiYd7EGazxIgZaVCE7TABa26amnAAC2-JDQ-H9BujYjkoGrukyAYivhP94rBZmGYDQsTmp8ZKiuxJU0K6I43JjjgNju7AKgT2jJ2tf1_H1OGCrxJSJ_YzgHfgDtyTeTqtT7naeHVjjE7tkryxlKxIPRD26fL0VkpJTM1BWnzsn3oEd1P8OT4K4LRA4ar9YR

- Going inside the water = baptism
    - In the New Testament, John the Baptist also baptizes people directly in the water
    - The thorns disappear when he goes in the water and when he reappears, he has a horn = rebellion
    - I don't remember exactly, but in the Bible, it talks about walking around a castle while blowing the trumpet and the castle will fall

AVvXsEiGttSB_UCFc5FU0-B-8RHuPL3oo_qvW5Rj-n4gMFDxNOLFWi2JyminOvy8Ixqbq1nz739r0wMa_ikYi9P_P--DJLbghb9YBqJo1aAEIRa-D_qVM9yqo3rwWmbG1rh9XuVQBMHgET0i1ksA5FI_9KKznnf_POT2h5gR0L2KHWf7Mm9FHcGwLKwZzvM8hRZ7

- Heaven showing its anger

AVvXsEjJRREZvgsTOAB0E9Gf6yeAs8Xox4c8u2tUw-1J7JERKTeYkRH6keE_icnAAOaNJMHSZFOVS26pCFnOYCIeBdNVMszSmMXtL5hobWCLlUamBqorBFYT-ZkucFwacNFxTRL5X-ftK5a9HvSC04Od6f37vPwR7ppme3eVKxmIH5AolB28e0xXzWk4KUHUwRWY

- Originally Jungkook was portrayed like Jesus but now he became the leader of the group opposing God
    - He's the antichrist

AVvXsEgvfGHoE1JavF9rH6UH5751p1KBwvo7SxgbWvW3ib2YWqBED7NsDyYxomLxZilHamkYuzHZ5QEPRda_GJD09PoxR0ygZwwlvhDd8Gz_KFZG2uIQ34bZoSYY6Xr4KFs9hOdj1wjA9bALxgp__rqH1mqfW7HDrj5CWQRI5BCT4wvgZK_Ri_i8VGx2ETXFc8jB

- The members are seen climbing a rock that rises to the sky = attempt to reach heaven, which is similar to the Tower of Babel
    - Jungkook's laughing and smiling expression shows arrogance and him being an enemy of God

AVvXsEiDEJ_I_LDBDXu7FQLkiptoD5-rSsfWko5eigf_tSs8Y6c7Wix8aP7YCCjyHu-LLu8oXwmmgOspjyy2YFSLm3XlrINgtxnkwUXvyCxsPRshMytrn2GrqR9yv7QCTkpP-zB1nhfFq2kxOsHyAl-qq6ggk0v4gAJx5gIjx_mkmqQEKp0_Ug0OPO7kSKVgTkQg=s16000

The stone that reaches the heavens

- You might think this is forced, but even watching Fake Love, I thought it was clear that it contained Biblical references. I was in middle school during BST so I didn't think much of it, but after watching ON, it made me think
    - I've moved away from Christianity after middle school, but one thing is that I don't like portraying/showcasing evil and I try to keep some of the Bible's teachings
    - What I thought after watching ON is that if they're twisting the meaning of the Bible, isn't it scary for people in the future?
    - Things like illuminati and anything pyramid-shaped are so overused I don't pay attention to them anymore. But it seems dangerous to mock the Bible blatantly like that

post response:

[+119][-19]

original post: here

1. [+48, -7]

People who haven't watched Blood, Sweat & Tears, go watch it before coming here. It's straight up Illuminati-level of weirdness

2. [+47, -10]

I've quit BTS' fandom. I'm a Christian myself and seeing Le Sserafim have song titles like "Eve, Psyche & the Bluebeard’s wife" and even the lyrics, I can't bring myself to listen to them because it's clearly anti-Christian

3. [+30, -3]

Freemasons were running said meditation schools, which represents Dahnworld in Korea, it is connected with Illuminati. If you look back at the music from the 80s-90s, it's similar to their New Age music. American singers are taking advantage of this to make a profit, so the group blew up but also died down quickly. Many celebrities, politicians and businessmen are among them and they're trying to gather the general public under them by using our ignorance and brainwashing us. It's their way to control the world

4. [+15, -0]

Let's act with discernment

5. [+11, -0]

I hope that people who study semiotics or people who are really well-versed in this field will take this opportunity to analyze the music videos. This feels like a joke to us

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: mental illness all around

• posting this because hybe / ador fight shit is getting old and boring. this one is at least fun to read. :cryingr:

OP should have used blood sweat and tears to prove illuminati allegations. That one has more substance for such topics :sweatr:

• My god...

the mental illness and religious psychosis of it all.

Never in my whole 5 years of army life, I imagined that bts would be getting illuminati allegations and from Koreans on top of that. I thought Korea is an atheist country who does not care about shit like this. They are proving to be more delusional than my sister and friends who unstan bts on that controversy about RM sharing a frank ocean's song.

• Never in my whole 5 years of army life, I imagined that bts would be getting illuminati allegations and from Koreans on top of that. I thought Korea is an atheist country who does not care about shit like this. They are proving to be more delusional than my sister and friends who unstan bts on that controversy about RM sharing a frank ocean's song.

According to Wikipedia, Christian denominations made up almost 28% of the SK population in 2015

I don't mind at all. Normalize being edgy

But if everyone becomes edgy, what will me and thebadguy do with ourselves?

• Most entertainment industries are anti religious (prominently Christian because biggest industry is in Christian nation of sorts), it's their strategy openly, but this is level of scrutiny which blows me away, all I watch in mv is colors and people shaking their butts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!