Has JYP Realized with LOUD That Replicating SKZ Isn't Easy?

• Did he realize? 6

1. No (1) 17%
    2. Yes (5) 83%

LOUD aired in 2021 and it’s been almost 3 years and only PSY boy group debuted. I mentioned SKZ

due to the premise of LOUD’s concept. To create a boy group with trainees who are diversely talented like SKZ.

From their official wiki page:

“The program also seeks contestants with artistic talents in various fields, including art creativity, singing, dancing, rapping, songwriting, arranging music, and playing musical instruments.”

So seeing how JYP pushed back LOUD’s debut three times, made empty promises about their debut and ultimately halting their debut, do you think JYP realized they couldn’t find all rounders like Chan-Han-Changbin?

From what we are shown it seems he wasn’t satisfied with the debut lineup and decided to let them age out of the group, with Yoonmin leaving and with recent rumours one other member has left as well.

And now we see JYP looked elsewhere for talent and went ahead with debuts plans with Xdrinary Heroes, NEXZ, GOLDEN GIRLS, the new girl group and a new girl group survival show under JTBC.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• the funny connection

so basically those LOUD boys are just like female trainees from MIXNINE?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So seeing how JYP pushed back LOUD’s debut three times, made empty promises about their debut and ultimately halting their debut, do you think JYP realized they couldn’t find all rounders like Chan-Han-Changbin?

And to be honest JYPE will hardly find another 3RACHA, because they have a rare talent in the industry as a whole. I think the agency can find trainees who can write lyrics and compose some melodies with major help, but having technical knowlegde in arranging, digital editing, computer programming, recording engineering and know how instruments work all at once while being extreme productive, It's not easy.

Because these type of people who are inclined to develop such skills probably rarely have interest in being idols to begin with. They usually go as full-time producers or start a band.

Changbin himself auditioned to JYPE as a rapper with lyrics he wrote and beats he created, I don't think It happens often there.

If the J.Y. Park really wanted another Stray Kids then I'm not surprised he got frustated.

• Kind of wild timing considering they are prepping for debut lol

jyp just registered the name and made all the socials in the last 24hours

and LOUD is setup different, they have a noticeable ace with hopefully solid members around him

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!