Newjeans is the only Hybe group not a part of the Weverse Con lineup

• Hybe and yg plus both invested at plave

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So that strategic partnership with YG is still on, this investment is from this year right? Also doesn't Hybe have shareholding in YG Plus?

• Hybe's share ownership in YG+ gives them the right to instal an outside executive director to its board, which is Changwoo Lee. His term ends in 2026. He's also the general manager at Koz entertainment

you know so much

any chance you're working at hybe :meme-wink:

• Hybe and YG are still in cahoots??? Damn.... Hybe really has some link with every Big 3 in some way...Bang and JYP besties, Hybe and YG strategic partners and SM via Kakao deal :skull:

HYBE has invested and using YG+ for distributions for years LOL

They are strategic partners (hybe did not buy YG for clarity)

• HYBE has invested and using YG+ for distributions for years LOL

They are strategic partners (hybe did not buy YG for clarity)

I am aware of this and I did use the term strategic partners in this thread above, I am surprised that the partnership is still actively ongoing this year given how we have not heard much on this partnership in the past year or so.

• I am aware of this and I did use the term strategic partners in this thread above, I am surprised that the partnership is still actively ongoing this year given how we have not heard much on this partnership in the past year or so.

The whole strategic partnership was blown out of proportion when the hybe stans were calling it "HYBE bought YG" but in fact it was HYBE invested into YG+ as it was going to use YG+ as distributor

Actually in the industry, there are many strategic partnership than kpop stans might aware. JYP and SM both has stakes in FLO,

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I see JYP again..lol, also the Kim Jae Joong and Yoongi's pal Lee Sung Kyung who IIRC is signed to YG??

Also AI representation through AI It boys Plave

It was planned - NJ were planning to be in Japan so were going to miss it anyways

• Lol I wish I could be a fly on the wall when drama happens at these companies. I just know my way around the Korean news portals. Keeps you informed when something happens that affects your faves

Well that’s more than 99% of the users on this forum. I’m glad someone learnt how to do proper news search and fact checking rather than confusing random troll comments as “news”.

Consider yourself an intellectual and have some fruit on me! :*

IMG_1736.jpeg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!