NewJeans Minji makes first public appearance after ADOR drama - Chanel Photo Wall video

• I don’t see why mhj can’t own her own label that she started?? Everyone’s starting to hate HYBE anyway for the deals they made with broadcasting companies, creating groups who “can’t sing”, trying to change kpop to pop and now copying… clearly it’s all about money and HYBE will do anything in their power to control everything

exactly, what so evil about that :pepefacepalm: as long as she does things legally and clearly Bang want to focus on his own groups and use Hybe ressources primarly on them, then they should part. Period.

Im sure independant ador would pay back the fees in time.

• Hybe paid for it all, provided the staff and the trainees.

I see that point, but mhj isn’t some bum off the streets. She’s clearly a valuable asset and her work is proof. How about giving credit where credit is due?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• exactly, what so evil about that :pepefacepalm: as long as she does things legally and clearly Bang want to focus on his own groups and use Hybe ressources primarly on them, then they should part. Period.

Im sure independant ador would pay back the fees in time.

Right?! And all this because mhj called out Hybe for plagiarism in an email.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I see that point, but mhj isn’t some bum off the streets. She’s clearly a valuable asset and her work is proof. How about giving credit where credit is due?

Giving credit where credit is due is not Hybe giving up their sub label for no particular reason. It'd be great to see a great director go independent but she only owns 18% of ADOR, the move has to make sense to the people that own the other 82% too. And if it doesn't, that's their prerogative.

• Hybe will definitely use newjeans to milk out as much money as possible, they won't treat newjeans as their highest priority but just as a fat cash cow. They will most likely push their some other gg to be the number 1 gg in the world. If bangPD was so smart or cared about newjeans, he would have dealt with the situation quietly and not turned it into such a massive shitshow by unnecessarily going public. Even if mhj is kicked out, newjeans will always be known as mhj's group and not bangPDs

I think we all know why they went public with this when they did. Hybe was destined to be in the headlines, but now it's for a different reason than before.

• They got music recorded for the rest of the year and a tour in 2025 which will give HYBE enough time to find them a new creative director and canvass new music.

That said she looks amazing as always, I hope there are bunnies there ready to jump anyone asking about HYBExADOR drama.

• Yep. If the rumors are proven true, i hope she has enough sense to not follow MHJ into the abyss assuming MHJ is fired but not jailed. Dont be foolish like the 5050 girls and let some nutjob destroy your career. This is show bidness, not show friends.

NJ will take a temporary hit (there are clearly some MHJ cultists running around who might leave the fandom if she's gone) but if Minji and the others are smart and a little lucky, they can still get the general public to rally around them and eventually recover.

I dont think this situation is the same because the public seems to just love NewJeans and everything that has gone on has been so publicly CEO v CEO with absolutely no from the girls and they also seem to love the HYBE family, so i don’t see them leaving, but i can see HYBE doing what they did with GLAM and gfriend and just pulling the plug and that makes me anxious.

At the end of the day though i mostly just feel really bad that Minji and the girls are SO scrutinized right now.

What does give me hope is Dani looked radiant at her Event and i’m assuming thats a good sign.

everything is HYBES. Their name, their songs, dances, even their sponsors/ambassadorships are technically HYBE deals and they would go from individuality being multimillionaires to literally unemployed overnight so I hope and pray to GOD that they just stick it through, release their songs as planned in the very near future because now EVERYONE is looking and get even more famous

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!