[theqoo] Babymonster's Ahyeon 'Dangerously', Rami 'Dinosaur' - Knetz react: 'wow they're crazy talented', 'kids nowadays sure are impressive'

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEiYGhK9l-_7UXbR9981dVRiL7TO0YYjbxT_PoCBhbNN8OU5WdUn5MKoyIoaGWyh4afib5PojYH4HbWyBVnMvahZbgHO-XBJrSDWWv3EQBDrWt4CE5MTyICuXPJLpMyd6tNSZPB3GGp9IeNZ9o2iPOn4BMcCYQmrCJtRK8n_Gvm-XPYn25G5u306Kcp9yWJf

The 07'er friends
    Ahyeon (Jeong Ahyeon)
    Rami (Shin Haram)

original post: here

1. Yah this is what we call singers

2. They were 07'ers? Crazy, this gave me a reality slap. The kids nowadays sure are impressive

3. They should stop recruiting kids who can't even sing their own verse in a song and instead get more kids like them.. Wow they're crazy talented

4. I really hope we can get more rookies who have "talent" as a selling point. Stop making idols who get popular and once they have to go on stage and sing, they become anxious. I hope all talented idols succeed

5. You can tell they were picked for their skills. Companies like YG will always hit big

6. Wow KPOP's future is bright

7. Kids like them are singers alright

8. Ah honestly, nowadays, all we get are kids who can't even hit a note, seeing them sing live sure was refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Wow that's the real deal. They're so comparable to "some other group" ㅋㅋ They're talented so they'll survive

10. Nowadays, so many lives get edited, so if it's not an encore live, I won't believe it. But seeing the responses behind them, I feel like this is real ㅋㅋㅋ

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!