If Park Minju had remained in YG and joined BabyMonster, would it have crushed Illit?

• YEAH GO TELL EM!

Cheerleader GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• I doubt that Minju would have fit the concept/music YG is aiming for BM. As sad at it was not being able to make it in YG and be a part of BM, Minju must be so grateful right now not to be a part of that YG sh*t show and instead getting all the success with ILLIT.

It is said that she trained at YG for at least 3 years and left during the Seungri fiasco which led all YG acts to delay debuts

But if she stayed in YG she would have debuted with Baemon, a few months before Illit, so it was a risky move

• She has not been singing since IZone disbanded

• I have not watched R U Next so I don't know who would have filled her gap but one of the contestatnst there would have done that.

There are 3 other girls that sing better than her in URNext

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Too bad all of them didn't make it...

• Who would sing in Illit then? She is the only stable singer in the group

Ahaha, are you serious? Her vocals are below average; in Illit almost everyone sings below average, at a poor level.

Kiss of Life sing well, consistently, everything below seems to be not at an average level.

• I'm gonna have to agree w the person who said its the songs not the idols.

Before magnetic was released everyone was pretty set on boycotting Illit due to the line up snubs. Personally I didn't watch the show and didn't know any of the idols. As for Baemon their music is the opposite, it's recycled and not it a particularly good way. They shot themselves in the leg w their debut, the song was terrible. They're getting better but they're not going to have that explosive fresh new face debut popularity.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!