Even in the moment like that!! They chooses Lipsync [ AESPA MLB World TOUR SEOUL ]

• First of all aespa have made a lot of non lip sync performances for the past months but of course some of you must really be sad in your life that you only see one negative things and then focus on it and act like the rest never existed

And second of all it's such a non-issue and anybody with basic reasoning and care for idols would actually think it's such a non issue

The larynx is made a bunch of muscles and like any muscles you don't want to overuse it or it end up get tired and if you continue to force it end up staining or harming your vocal chord

Aespa is currently in the middle of their comeback preparations which means a lot of recording session and vocal training + just end up some SM show

which already make them use a lot their voice in a short time frame

+ The fact that why would they give a f*** about forcing once more on their voice for a performance where 99% of the public didn't even came to see them perform and actually came to see the match

It's not like it was a concert or a music show where people would actually come to see them perform and actually paid to see them

Aespa was announce at the last minute for the show

So the fact that they lip sync or that any other idols lip sync for this type of performance is such a non issue to me

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• agree.. and they put 100% their best to the choreo and performance. i watched their fancam and they are so great. i am glad every member has improved especially Giselle.

• agree.. and they put 100% their best to the choreo and performance. i watched their fancam and they are so great. i am glad every member has improved especially Giselle.

Exactly

Kpop fans are always the first one to scream to agency to care for the idols and treat them

And then once them to always sing live without knowing what's happening behind the scene or caring that they might have overdid it with their voices lately and could damage

And then once a company upload a news about their idols taking a break to rest they criticize the company

I get it you want to sing them live

But why would they do it when nobody in the stadium actually came here to see them

And then you end up with people like rose or park bom

Who were forced to always sing live without the right technique and probably were force to sing live even when their voices weren't at their best

And end up decreasing vocally

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!