MNet I-LAND 2 - Producer Teaser! Taeyang, VVN, 24, Monika, Leejung join Teddy

• is here!

Taeyang, VVN, 24, will join Teddy as producers

Monika and Leejung are performance directors!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “MNet I-LAND 2 - Producer Teaser!” to “MNet I-LAND 2 - Producer Teaser! Taeyang, VVN, 24, Monika, Leejung join Teddy”.
  • I called it. Teddy is just going to be a figure.

There's no way they allow teddy on tv with a mask and a hoodie. 🤣

so that takes care of absolutely everything on the board.

Dance, Rap, Singing, Producing and overall feeling.

Idk how i-land works but if they have national producer representative lIke pd101 they can use park bo gum too since he's on TBL

• I called it. Teddy is just going to be a figure.

There's no way they allow teddy on tv with a mask and a hoodie. 🤣

Idk how i-land works but if they have national producer representative lIke pd101 they can use park bo gum too since he's on TBL

they’ve actually already announced that it’s going to be song kang

External Content x.com

but apparently he’ll be enlisting april 2 so either they filmed everything already or maybe they’ll replace him later on…

• they’ve actually already announced that it’s going to be song kang

External Content x.com

but apparently he’ll be enlisting april 2 so either they filmed everything already or maybe they’ll replace him later on…

important thing is that people assumed he will be MC - I did it also

but it seamed that if you looked closely he was introduced as storyteller, someone maybe like a narrator?

so won't be surprised if they start with him, and also use his voice in some opening trailer

but later as you suggested someone else will step in, maybe Somi as they somehow love her lol

• important thing is that people assumed he will be MC - I did it also

but it seamed that if you looked closely he was introduced as storyteller, someone maybe like a narrator?

so won't be surprised if they start with him, and also use his voice in some opening trailer

but later as you suggested someone else will step in, maybe Somi as they somehow love her lol

did some search and the first iland show had namgoong min as the storyteller/mc… so storyteller is basically just a sophisticated way of saying mc+narrator lol

External Content x.com

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

• did some search and the first iland show had namgoong min as the storyteller/mc… so storyteller is basically just a sophisticated way of saying mc+narrator lol

External Content x.com

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

What in the world of budget is this even going to be?

• What in the world of budget is this even going to be?

well here you have how it looks 'inside' so you can prepare yourself xD

• well here you have how it looks 'inside' so you can prepare yourself xD

CJ is literally throwing money left and right and I'm here for it.

But if I find even one second of Msnakes being Msnakes, I'll call them out right away.

• CJ is literally throwing money left and right and I'm here for it.

But if I find even one second of Msnakes being Msnakes, I'll call them out right away.

the funniest shit was when Taeyang said something like that line

Iland, The Black Label, MNet, CJ, Wakeone collaboration

I was like xd how many people are there :pepe-bonk:

• I was about to tell you that I love StayC cover, then remembered I already commented on it on the main site lol

haha yeah I saw your comment!

it's good that you enjoyed it

I love Isa's part

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!