Why do you think time flies?

• Go to Best Answer
  • for me it would be cool if the ageing stopped when I was 19-20...

pretty sure I could then attend all kpop concerts and even gain some attention lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• because that's how time works. we often say we miss your childhoods but the truth is we just hate our lives now. life overall was just better in 2012, 2011, 2010. even for aduts.

Whether or not life is better or worse is entirely subjective. Someone out there is living it up and someone else is having a terrible time, regardless of their age. But it's true that childhood is mostly easier than being an adult. Children also have no real concept of time or how short life actually is. You start to realize just how true this is the older you get, as time starts to go by faster & faster.

• Yesss lol I’ve actually been playing early 2000s songs all morning trying not to cry

agghhhhhhh I wanna go back

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• Best Answer

Your sense of time actually depends on many factors, some of them are easily changed and some of them depends on your personality and physical/mental state. Anyway, if you want to slow time you can try to switch up your daily routine as our perception of time greatly depends on new experiences. While having a good time could make time fly, at the same time having different, new and exciting activities can enrich your everyday life and can make you feel like you actually are living and making your time worth it.

You may get older but you still can have fun in different ways. You don't have to do crazy things, for me it can be exciting to visit a new shop in my neighbourhood every other week. To play a different boardgame every month. To buy crazy foods for my mother and sister as a birthday gift and see the wonder and morbid curiosity on their faces. To try to make life exciting through one or two special moments every week or month. To make adult life about adulting with fun.

And sometimes you could relax on purpose. Find different parks to have picknick at and just lay down under the sun for hours. Go to a museum that interests you and readthrough everything. Do things slowly on purpose and let the moments go on slowly.

I know it's not easy but it can be achieved!

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!