Which girl group's sub vocalists have better singers? GFRIEND or Red Velvet

• I disagree completely with your assessment, but I don't foresee anything productive coming from trying to go into depth on these basic greater than/less than comparisons. RV are simply the better singers in my mind. SNSD can sing their songs live because one person has all the remotely difficult parts. The rest is fairly standard fare requiring mediocre vocals at best.

Man imgine trying to call SNSD shit singers when they've had over a decade to show how good they are as a group and individuals, including the non vocalists who are at least confident and capable enough to sing live without issue. I've seen flat earthers make more sense.

I woke the SNSD fanboy up from his slumber. I'm making waves now. ^^

The lack of self awareness it takes to flat out disrespect SNSD's vocals like this, while being hyper defensive over any remotely critical comment towards Twice's talents, is mind boggling

Who is "hyper defensive over any remotely critical comment towards Twice's talents?" I have no idea who you're talking about, because I don't fit that description at all. I've not even mentioned them here. So you can either explain yourself or just go back to being hyper defensive over literally everything NewJeans & Mamamoo. Makes no difference to me.

• Who is "hyper defensive over any remotely critical comment towards Twice's talents?" I have no idea who you're talking about, because I don't fit that description at all. I've not even mentioned them here. So you can either explain yourself or just go back to being hyper defensive over literally everything NewJeans & Mamamoo. Makes no difference to me.

This troll Once literally proved my point for me.

I don't even need to explain what's so clearly self explanatory. You live in a glass house and can't even see the reflection of the very same toxic behavior you cry about in every Twice thread that isn't about showering them with superlatives.

It's pathetic really.

And I don't know why you quoted me like I wouldn't tell you exactly how it is with your cringe wannabe Internet edgelord behavior. You're an absolute embarrassment.

Please keep your shitposting to a minimum. This is the forum, not the comments section of the main site, where your toxic trash can easily blend in with the rest of the riff raff.

You really picked a fight with me like you were going to do something about what I said.

:boompepe:

Have a good rest of your day though

• Ahh yes, the tried & true "I don't need to explain myself to you" strategy. For when you know you've said something stupid and can't help but double down. That's an awful lot of words for someone who supposedly doesn't need to explain anything. I guess being verbose makes you feel better about your many intellectual shortcomings. Now show me an actual example of this supposed toxic behavior, in a thread where I've not once mentioned the group in question (until YOU brought them up,) and I might just give you a patronizing pat on the head, child.

• Ahh yes, the tried & true "I don't need to explain myself to you" strategy. For when you know you've said something stupid and can't help but double down. That's an awful lot of words for someone who supposedly doesn't need to explain anything. I guess being verbose makes you feel better about your many intellectual shortcomings. Now show me an actual example of this supposed toxic behavior, in a thread where I've not once mentioned the group in question (until YOU brought them up,) and I might just give you a patronizing pat on the head, child.

You want me to hunt for the hate comments you left on the LSF articles on the main page? The ones you already admitted to previously? That wouldn't be a hard find.

I just don't care enough and you don't matter enough.

And a word of advice? You try way too hard all the time, and it makes you a boring read all the time.

Do you really have nothing else to bring you joy in life besides your parasocial attachment to Twice, and that's why you foam at the mouth in blind, inept rage all the time?

You can be any persona you want to be on the Internet, and you still chose to be a dull and hostile stooge. Yikes.

Have a good rest of your day though. We'll end it on a positive note, since this is no longer about GFRIEND or Red Velvet. :finger-heart:

• Google, can you translate that for me in TL;DR format? I don't have time to read all this drivel.

Google: Translation: "I got nothing, so here's some more petty insults to make me feel better about it."

Thank you, Google.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!