Moon Byul 1ST WORLD TOUR [MUSEUM : an epic of starlit] (Asia)

• Asia Tour

GLqQv7obIAA6Hwd?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• With how David33 hypes her up, I thought she would do at least arena tour :cursing: :cursing:

McPheterson Stadium, this is a stadium tour ;-)

• 2024 so far: IU - World Tour, Wheein - World Tour, Moonbyul - World Tour.

My wallet... 🤣

Rip GIF - Rip - Discover & Share GIFs

McPheterson Stadium, this is a stadium tour ;-)

Don't worry about him, he's an angry Blonk, who can't do research and sad, because Blackpink is disbanded. 😅

He doesn't even know what Moonbyul is doing and what her new album is about. It's literally an ART show because it's about 9 Greek Muses so, technically she's going to do 9 different performance, like a Musical. Blackpink would never do that, can't do that, because they can't sing or act. 🤣

• McPheterson Stadium, this is a stadium tour ;-)

Stadium by name but search up the capacity :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Stadium by name but search up the capacity :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Do some freakin' research, you 5 year old clown! Her concert is not about capacity. I said it already, it's a Musical show, not a stupid boring lame concert what your talentless faves used to do. What she's doing is ART, not jumping around like a clown lip-syncing. Also, one of the venue has 20K capacity.

But do tell me, how many SOLO concert your faves did so far? None, because they don't have a solo career yet.🤣

Let's talk when they became real artists, like Moonbyul or any other Mamamoo member. But for that you have to wait years because they only have 2 songs. 🤣

Mamamoo's 5th member - MAMAMOO VS HAUNTED HOUSE (Hyemi in the ghost house)  - Wattpad

• After you hyped them up, you're gonna leave "it's all about art" since the numbers aren't what you're expecting. In the other thread, you're all about they beat BP's US debut tour numbers. But where's US tho?? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Keep the same amount of energy :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• After you hyped them up, you're gonna leave "it's all about art" since the numbers aren't what you're expecting. In the other thread, you're all about they beat BP's US debut tour numbers. But where's US tho?? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Keep the same amount of energy :cursing:

Kid, just accept it, you're an idiot, simple as that. This is a SOLO concert, not a GROUP concert! How many solo artists do a concert in a 50K+ capacity stadium? Not many. For the record, only idiot Blackpink fans care about numbers, REAL Music Fans, doesn't give a damn, because they care about the art.

You're such an idiot, you can't read, so stop embarrassing yourself. It's on the picture: "AND MORE"!

Wheein's concert is a World Tour, too, they announced it like a MONTH ago, yet we still don't know every date. This is how SMALL AGENCIES work, you idiot. That's why I said, Blackpink would be finished after 2 years at a small company.🤣 Maybe leave your clueless Blackpink bubble and learn some new things, and don't compare the most overrated talentless group of all-time with real talents like Mamamoo and its members.

Do you even know what this title means: "an EPIC of starlit"

It's time for you to learn about theater and musicals, because "EPIC" is not a word to describe something huge and badass fight scene in a movie, for example. When you realized what that word actually mean, you can whine about your meaningless stadiums.

Mamamoo Solar GIF - Mamamoo Solar Kim Yong Sun - Discover & Share GIFs

• Bruh you admitted you're a troll coming from yourself so how can I take you seriously now? :cursing:

Your narrative keep changing with every discussion we have. Everytime you're losing the numbers game, your kick back is art and talents. Then you're gonna use other groups to up your ego :cursing: :cursing:

• I'm very happy to see Moonbyul go on a solo tour like Wheein, and I guess Solar and Hwasa will do the same soon. :hype-cutie:

But at the same time i suspect it also means that we won't have a group song for their 10th anniversary, it's a choice which I respect to concentrate for a while on their solo career but I still had the hope of a possible surprise for their birthday :sob-bunny:

Hwasa and Solar said they will release new albums this year and will go on tour, too. I'm sure they won't ignore their 10th anniversary. They won't release a full-album or even a mini-album, but maybe they already finished a Single or something. They never ignored any anniversary. To be fair this is their last year at RBW (I mean, for Solar and Moon), so maybe they don't want to do much, so they can leave faster.

• She added one more show in Hong Kong. (updated the OP)

TEASER Moon Byul 1ST WORLD TOUR [MUSEUM : an epic of starlit]

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!