What's the nicest thing that you've done for another person or that someone else hsd done for you?

• I was eating in a restaurant and I saw a couple leaving and the guy drop a 200€ bill and I pick up the bill but the Couple was gone and I was looking for them for about a hour and finally found them and give back them their Money and when I comeback my food was cold and my friend was angry at me because I leave her alone and then She said you are to nice to people sometime I really hate it.

• As far as the nicest thing someone has done for me, when I moved away from my family the first time in 2015, a coworker of mine saw me walking home shivering and bought me a $270 skiing winter coat, which I still have and wear to this day as it is such a great quality coat.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I was eating in a restaurant and I saw a couple leaving and the guy drop a 200€ bill and I pick up the bill but the Couple was gone and I was looking for them for about a hour and finally found them and give back them their Money and when I comeback my food was cold and my friend was angry at me because I leave her alone and then She said you are to nice to people sometime I really hate it.

thats just super nice of you.

thank god there are still good people

(well tbh if it was me, ill prob take the money tbh lmao. just kidding)

or like, maybe give it to the restaurant and the person can come back and find it

• I paid $5,000 a few years ago for a friend to go to rehab for addiction. They responded recently by telling me that I deserved to be assaulted. However, I do not hate that I did it as I feel good knowing I at least tried to help them.

i hope your "friend" knows that they lost someone who was probably more better than them :clown: (or like a good friend i guess)

• i hope your "friend" knows that they lost someone who was probably more better than them :clown: (or like a good friend i guess)

:dancer: I blocked them and their other half. The fight all started because I was not willing to sleep with em. To be honest a couple days after that fight I am feeling like a million bucks because I know I was a good friend at the end of the day.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

NineMusesMinha

i prob would have kept it too

i recall when i was a kid (like under 10) someone dropped a fifty dollar note and instead of returning it i jumped on the money so noone would see it until the person who dropped it left then i took the money (and a good spanking from my parents afterwards) i'm going to hell arent i ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!