[ OFFICIAL ] Here she is, Jisoo created her agency called BLISOO

• Insta and Twitter

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

٨ـ٨ـ ѕιнуєση ـ٨ـ٨

220601403f462c3f3d77666d4902a8703199d320.gifv 2a61c9b910d2d9e18ead9f81ac4f88a32687bc84.gifv

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

٨ـ٨ـ ѕιнуєση ـ٨ـ٨

220601403f462c3f3d77666d4902a8703199d320.gifv 2a61c9b910d2d9e18ead9f81ac4f88a32687bc84.gifv

• Sure, let's support, BUT first, let's get the facts right, because it's not her company, it's her brother's. So, technically she's like another client, not an owner like Jennie or Lisa. And here is my opinion, BLINKS and BLONKS alike, don't come at me, this is just an opinion based on my OWN experience!

I don't think this is a good idea. I mean, mixing business with your loved ones is always messy. She chose the easier route, and much cheaper too, unlike her fellow members. It's pretty clear she wants to focus on her acting and modeling career, so I do wonder why didn't she chose a better company with more experience. It would benefit her career more. Either they don't want her, because she's still too hyped, or she can earn money because it's a family business. If the latter, that's why I think, it's not a good move.

We'll see, but I still think should've created ONE company for all of them. That would be cheaper and easier too, and better chance to make it profitable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!