Netflix "Queen of Tears" starring Kim Soohyun, Kim Jiwon, Park Sunghoon, Lee Joobin, APink Bomi premiered today!!

• This is the new kdrama that we will all fall in love with

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Netflix "Queen of Tears" starring Kim Soohyun, and Kim Jiwon premieres 9th March - official teaser” to “Netflix "Queen of Tears" starring Kim Soohyun, and Kim Jiwon premieres 9th March - trailer released”.
  • they've released trailer!

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Netflix "Queen of Tears" starring Kim Soohyun, and Kim Jiwon premieres 9th March - trailer released” to “Netflix "Queen of Tears" starring Kim Soohyun, and Kim Jiwon premiered today!!”.
  • boys and girls

1st episode is out on Netflix!

:pepe-toast:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Netflix "Queen of Tears" starring Kim Soohyun, and Kim Jiwon premiered today!!” to “Netflix "Queen of Tears" starring Kim Soohyun, Kim Jiwon, Park Sunghoon, Lee Joobin, APink Bomi premiered today!!”.
  • Ep2 is also super good! I am really enjoying this drama - so funny —— amazing use of different styles of comedy! —- the melodramatics, acting, direction, and I already love 17’s OST for the drama too.

I can’t wait to see how these two repair their relationship lol

I agree this is so fun to watch

I thought it might be cliche or something

but it's the opposite it has surprisingly a lot of fun moments

• also this scene was gold

External Content www.instagram.com

• also this scene was gold

External Content www.instagram.com

I was actually thinking how he's gonna save it.

Wellllll, I guess morning kiss makes it to top 3 :*

• For me ep 1 - the memorial service where they have all the sons in law working in the kitchen was a total standout.

Ep 2 - i like the scene where Hae In admits that she suspected him lol. Her illness NOT being a lie was a great thing tooo. It would have been too cliche and terrible if the drama had her lie just to get him to stay.

• Ep 3 was also so much fun. I love the perspective change of our ML being in the position most FL leads are in for most Kdrama lol. Go Hae In lol so funny how she is in denial about her still being in love with her own husband even if they have problems. The exBF is a psycho — I dislike anyone that hurts dogs.

• Ep 3 was also so much fun. I love the perspective change of our ML being in the position most FL leads are in for most Kdrama lol. Go Hae In lol so funny how she is in denial about her still being in love with her own husband even if they have problems. The exBF is a psycho — I dislike anyone that hurts dogs.

it was so funny in ep 3 that scene with bathrob and later when he entered bathroom and they've made slow motion when he blinked and that sound haha

• Ep 4 was also great. I do hate the childhood connection trope though. I’ll let this one pass since it was a short interaction but why Kdrama writers - why does everyone must have met during childhood lol?!?!

• well

• well

I screamed “Why why Mrs writer why this silly trope!?! “ super dramatic in front of my TV lol

Ending of ep 4 also got me in my feels. I have a feeling our that just when I think they will start communicating better - the bit about his considering a divorce will probably come out and back to misunderstanding for a bit more….

• I screamed “Why why Mrs writer why this silly trope!?! “ super dramatic in front of my TV lol

Ending of ep 4 also got me in my feels. I have a feeling our that just when I think they will start communicating better - the bit about his considering a divorce will probably come out and back to misunderstanding for a bit more….

• Ep 5 - yes to OTP character growth!! The epilogue was also toooo cute!

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Ep 6 had me laughing at moments e.g., the whole Apple vs pear thing at the village and HI’s using her illness for kebabs lol and next making me all emo and crying—

• Ep 7 - oh my god the start of ep 7 really went there!!! Emotionally wrecking me but I am glad for HW’s brutal honesty and attempt to get HI to fight 😭

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

• Ep 7 - oh my god the start of ep 7 really went there!!! Emotionally wrecking me but I am glad for HW’s brutal honesty and attempt to get HI to fight 😭

• episode 7 opening was phenomenal

Kim Jiwon acting was on another level

when she choked up on tears and angriness I've got goosebumps

• buaha the ending of episode 8 with that 'western movie soundtrack' and Haein family

xD serves them well!

• I agree with you. Both leads are doing super well with the realistic emotional scenes with the subtle details and nuances in their facial acting lol. I think KJW can finally showcase her talent with this role. Yah I was like yes to HI’s family getting a reality check now too.

• Ep 9 was fun. The fish out of water element for HI’s family in a country town was done well. I think both leads are finally realizing how much they STILL do care for each other despite the circumstances. I laughed at the Leslie Chung comparison joke tho

• Aww ep 10 was a pleasant surprise - Yey to no OTP tropes and the I think I got all emo and teared up at the end and for the epilogue - laughing and trying not to cry. But this episode was had many sweet moments - even between the stupid bro and his wife - he loves them to send her vaccine reminders awww; ditto the scenes between the moms too but HI’s mom is such a vapid fool.

• so many great moments in ep 9 and 10

• 3 mins in the new episode and I am already 😭

this is crazy I haven't sobbed so much

I'm crying at least two times in each episode lol :drown-in-tears:

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!