The Actual Boy Group Competition Is Next Year 2025...Your Faves Won't Stand A Chance

• the actual competition is gonna be from HYBE once again - ADOR + BIGHIT

Min Heejin first boy group

And Bang PD 3rd boy group.

Both will debut next year in 2025.

Also the 2nd Source Music girl group is debuting next year too (just to throw that in there).

Those 2 boy groups will easily sweep RIIZE and TWS under the rug for sure.

Or at least the Min Heejin boy group will.

What Yall Think About It?

Screenshot_20240212_154732_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240212_154900_X.jpg

• Lol no they won't. RIIZE and TWS will be fine. We don't even know how those boy groups music will sound.

Theyll be fine, but the "attention" and wow factor will be gone lol.

So many koreans are already waiting for the Min Heejin boy group.

Since we seen what she done with NewJeans, it's easy to have confidence that she gonna bring something new to the table with this group and they gonna be popular from the jump.

For BigHit, not too sure but I know they supposed to be HipHop and R&B.

I know Bang PD won't disappoint since we see how good BTS music is and how good TXT songs are.

• the actual competition is gonna be from HYBE once again - ADOR + BIGHIT

Min Heejin first boy group

And Bang PD 3rd boy group.

Also their 2nd Japanese group. No idea when they will even debut, but I found them a few weeks ago on TikTok and I was kinda shook that there is a Japanese dude who looks and sounds exactly like V

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Hybe doesn't need to manipulate charts, they are guarantee to have Ador bg dominate digitally. At least I see these bgs doing well globally too since they are debuting after NewJeans, BTS, TXT. Now, I predict Hybe is surprised by TWS breakthrough especially not to the level of dominance getting top 5 debut hit. I wonder how their meeting going right now cause lbr we haven't had a hybe bg dominate charts since BTS, SVT and TXT with SRR.

:pepe-notes:

• Also their 2nd Japanese group. No idea when they will even debut, but I found them a few weeks ago on TikTok and I was kinda shook that there is a Japanese dude who looks and sounds exactly like V

Whats the tiktok??

I seen it once, then ended up forgetting lol

Also ever since HYBE started promoting &TEAM on the Korean side, more kpop stans has been exposed to them and they've gained a little more followers and views

• Sometimes I wonder how it can be possible for so many groups to exist, I can barely keep up with anything =O

Maybe Im getting old :-P

Nah you not getting old, HYBE just have too many groups lol

They have 12 groups in total that are all active and majority of the groups are less than 2 years old.

I'LL-IT and KATSEYE haven't debuted yet, but they still put out content and will debut in a few months- that's why it's 12

• Whats the tiktok??

I seen it once, then ended up forgetting lol

Also ever since HYBE started promoting &TEAM on the Korean side, more kpop stans has been exposed to them and they've gained a little more followers and views

This is the clip where I thought one of their member looks and sounds like a Japanese version of V

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nah you not getting old, HYBE just have too many groups lol

They have 12 groups in total that are all active and majority less than 2 years old.

I'LL-IT and KATSEYE haven't debuted yet, but they will in a few months- that's why it's 12

And because of that honestly I have a hard time to be interested in new debuts. It's healthy to keep an open mind and give people a chance (as it should be), but enough is enough. They'd have to be REALLY good or unique to catch attention in the middle of so many groups. I feel that's the reason why NJ stood out in 2022 otherwise it would be just one more group.

Not all HYBE groups can be crazingly successful aka it's not a guarantee that it'll bring the cash. So I wonder what's the point of releasing so many groups when you already have a few successful ones (unless their "time" is close to being over which is not the case for any of their groups atm)

• Nah you not getting old, HYBE just have too many groups lol

Also 3 soloists since Minhyun and Baekho are still signed with Pledis and Yurina Hirate, altho I remember Yurina's last single before joining Hybe was in 2020 and she is mainly now with Hybe for her acting career. BTW for those who don't know her, she used to be the most popular member of Kayakizaka46 but than left them around 2019 and went solo. People were mixed when she had left since some found she was overrated while others begun to miss her in the group

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!