OMG! did you know that this word in Korean has two meanings so different that it's a setup!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and the commment:

양갈래 means pigtails lol i also learned this the hard way bc of eunchae’s star diary i was like wait is she saying she hates wearing bisexuals and then realized it also means pigtails  ;(

hahaha it got me giggling so hard! ^^

:pepe-hehe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah 양(yang) means both and 갈래(garre) means part, section, fork, branch, strand etc

the funniest thing in all that is that they literally could flippin start writing things like annyeong, saranghae, juseyo, chaebol, ottoke

normally like I wrote...

like it's 2024, and Korean kids are learning english in kindergarten/pre-elementary

so they are used to those letters, so just use latin alphabet lol

and even if not I just don't get why they constantly wrote on Weverse in Korean knowing that for most groups 70-80% of their fans are fans from abroad

External Content www.youtube.com

• the funniest thing in all that is that they literally could flippin start writing things like annyeong, saranghae, juseyo, chaebol, ottoke

normally like I wrote...

like it's 2024, and Korean kids are learning english in kindergarten/pre-elementary

so they are used to those letters, so just use latin alphabet lol

They can buy stickers with the Korean letters for their keyboard if they have an English keyboard.

• Because they are Korean 🤡 lol that's why regardless of wtf year they speak their language. This is like telling a American to write something other than English because it's X year and it's a multicultural country.

Also konglish is way different than English. English classes though mandatory early on, isn't later. Unlike multicultural America and other Western countries the vast majority of the world does NOT share the same thing. Outside of itaewon everyone here looks like me and this is true for all of Asia. Despite it being 2024. Ill be hard pressed to find a foreigner because most the world still has a homogeneous ethnic group with an extremely strong and robust cultural and traditional value, hence why language etc hardly ever changes in these countries.

English in our country is a luxury a language learned for trade not to live by.

Also romanizing Korean isn't efficient nor easy its still easier to write Hangul than to write in Roman alphabet also not everything has a Roman translation

• They can buy stickers with the Korean letters for their keyboard if they have an English keyboard.

That's just a gimmick and doesn't actually work. If you don't know the language structure you will just write jibberish with such a keyboard also you will have to get your PC to download the language pack to correctly write in that language. Source - IT administrator

• That's just a gimmick and doesn't actually work. If you don't know the language structure you will just write jibberish with such a keyboard also you will have to get your PC to download the language pack to correctly write in that language. Source - IT administrator

I see different language packs available.

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 8.52.18 AM.png

• I see different language packs available.

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 8.52.18 AM.png

Yes you'd have to install one. But also here's the rub depending on which app store or website you use you could easily get a inaccurate version example some of the free or super cheap stuff found in the apple and play store for Android and iOS so many things are uploaded to the stores that neither can 100% curate the experience to ensure any app is 100% accurate to what it states it is hence why user feedback and ratings is such a big thing on them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!