Lisa is trend for bad thing....................

• I don’t think ur screen shot summarized anything. What are they angry about?

there was situation when in one of previous episodes Lisa asked him does he use some cream or polishe head because he is a baldy, but recently he revealed that in the past one day when he cut his hair it started to grow back white...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there was situation when in one of previous episodes Lisa asked him does he use some cream or polishe head because he is a baldy, but recently he revealed that in the past one day when he cut his hair it started to grow back white...

Lisa comment was about how shiny his head was nothing to do with his hair.

twitter remains dumb.

• Lisa comment was about how shiny his head was nothing to do with his hair.

yes I know, but those are twitter stans, what you could expect of them? if they add 1 + 1 surprisingly instead of 2 the result will be 3 lol

External Content www.youtube.com

• there was situation when in one of previous episodes Lisa asked him does he use some cream or polishe head because he is a baldy, but recently he revealed that in the past one day when he cut his hair it started to grow back white...

This is sad but dark side of china industry

Just they should chosed male coach if chinese produce with men

There re thai people hate or being jealous of lisa cause popularity is big in kpop

So the bald people is problem in all industry ....

Im bad for long texte with complexe thing

• The tag is sus to me it seems like an attempt to start a problem for her.. the timing of the tweets and a lot with retweets way more than likes idk it seems too organized for it just to be stan twitter picking fights.

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Meanwhile his fans..

• What's your expectations from boy group Stan and antis. I heard they always attacks thai idols especially girls while praising Pure 7 Korean boy group.

You know who they're.

• Meanwhile his fans..

He will being big in china

Twitter is stupid.

• I don’t get it? All she asked was how his head was so shiny... clearly a joke?

it's not even a joke , just a question and she clearly clarified that it's a compliment and that she's sorry if she overstepped and he said it's ok. thai antis are really trying it.

• What they said is super rude but I don’t think she should comment on peoples heads joke or not

it's not rude , bc the only comment she said is asking how he makes his head is shiny and dewy and flawless , she also said it's a compliment, she wasn't joking about him at all.

• well anyway the original Facebook post criticing her was deleted and "We stand by you Lisa" trended top 10 worldwide and #1 in Thailand. So it's a non-issue now.

It's great to see when misinformation gets squashed so quickly.

It reminded me of some trying to make an issue over a dance they did on Knowing Bros. A complete non-issues.

Meanwhile a good rule of thumb is to look at the dp or profile on Twitter of people trying to make issues out of nothing. That usually shows you their motive.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Lisa made a joke about someone who looks like they may suffering a health condition. I'm disappointed in her

A lot of people with cancer and chemo have heads like that

this is EXACTLY what has been happening throughout today. People like you completely twisting the situation to make her look bad.

• I don't just get why some thai kpop fans are hell bent on ruining and defaming one of, if not the most successful thai kpop idol.

Are they still holding a grudge cuz she did not post about the Thai protests?

Cuz some of the tweets by them were mentioning her number of ig followers. What correlation does her ig followers have with the ridiculous thing they are trying to accuse her of?

• I liked how Lisa was so normal and had a normal reaction with this trainee. She asked about his head and said sorry if she overstepped and he said: oh, it's ok. This right here might have been a nice change to him. People being normal with him being bald and just asking normally.

He talked about his problem now bc he saw that with just his talents he took 2nd place, he didn't need a sob story. Props to him about being open too and for being courageous enough to appear "bald" in a idol show!

And about these thai antis... Well, they are just being annoying, they hated her before so they are not new to us, mostly lisa akgaes who fought with them too. They are just trying to make her problematic like their faves :clown: let them bark. Nothing will change and his fans are being supportive of Lisa, so who will people listen? The antis or the guy's fans? Bc to me his fans are more understanding of the situation.

• I don't just get why some thai kpop fans are hell bent on ruining and defaming one of, if not the most successful thai kpop idol.

Are they still holding a grudge cuz ahe did not post about the Thai protests.

Cuz some of the tweets by them were mentioning her number of ig followers. What correlation does her ig followers have with the ridiculous thing they are trying to accuse her of?

they jealous.

And realistically speaking, even if Lisa post in her ig about the Thai protest, it’s not like her followers will care about their politics in Thailand. they might know about it for a hot minute then go on about their day and forget about it

• Lisa made a joke about someone who looks like they may suffering a health condition. I'm disappointed in her

A lot of people with cancer and chemo have heads like that

You are a disgrace to human being. Using a situation and twisting just to find fault at an innocent girl. Shame on you for being such a horrible person. Really shame on you.

My mother had cancer before and the only one being a disrespectful b is you with your comment. Delete yourself! You don't even deserve to be in this conversation just to go this low to project your illogical hate.

• These people don't even watch the show. They take a 10 second clip and completely twist it to make it look like she said something horrid. They are really out here accusing her of body shaming the guy.

I know this will not be the end of it. They will find something, even if they have to edit a video to make her look like the most problematic idol.

Someone from your own country, you don't want them to be successful.

Are they still holding a grudge cuz she did not post about the Thai protests?

they brought this up during the protests as well. They seem to have a particular interest in that.

Funnily enough, it was the Thai kpoppies acting up the most today and I"m wondering why

• they brought this up during the protests as well. They seem to have a particular interest in that.

Funnily enough, it was the Thai kpoppies acting up the most today and I"m wondering why

Idk. Its almost like they are upset she has become this successful.

I have a feeling they will be preparing to do something during her solo.

Lisa stans on twitter will have a lot to do

• This thread contains 42 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!