Did JYP fumble ITZY's tour in NA?

• When JYP first announed ITZY will be doing an arena tour, I was shocked given they had very little growth in popularity, but I figured they had more data than I do to make that decision. Looking now at North American venues, most have VIP tickets still available that most artists sell out of at the beginning of a presale. Maybe JYP was trying to use the same tactic they did with TWICE, where they surpassed everyone's expectations by selling out stadiums. I do think the VIP tickets are overpriced for what you get, so I guess not so many casual fans are willing to splurge.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some of these stops have been reduced well below normal capacity and still aren't selling

• There's still over 120 days for us to judge their supposed inability to sell such tickets, including vip. Personally, I think It was a great start to sell around 85% of the available tickets in less than 24 hours since It was opened. If they sell out, there's potential to open seats similarly to what happened in Europe and South America.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!