What's the best fanfic you've read (or written) lately

• key10lee

Changed the title of the thread from “What's the best fanfic you've read (or written lately)” to “What's the best fanfic you've read (or written) lately”.
  • I've read a lot but one I vividly remember was an NCT fic set in the universe of the movie "Pacific Rim" I can't remember the title or even find the fic anymore but it was so good and well written that it made me cry.

That actually sounds like a pretty interesting concept. Kpop meets Voltron meets Power Rangers. Sounds like a hit anime :moneyk:

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• Well... for favourite fanfic, I have read... I don't know.

But I liked this fanfic series that someone did on Youtube.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and for fanfics that I have written, it is these.

For fanfics that I have only shared in a Discord, it is some titled Cherry Lips and Blanket. (they are a bit feral)

There's also one, I wrote 2 days ago, called Servant, which is one that I'm planning on writing sequels for.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!