What a great cute group LimeLight is

• Im hooked :pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepelove1:

• I like Honestly and Eye to Eye, they are nice songs. Honestly a played a lot during 2023. The rest not as good, but not too bad either. And cute girls, yes. Gauen, I think her name is, is cute.

• isn't it their last comeback as 3?

I've read somewhere there is plan to add members to be 7, including Mashiro and Yeseo

• Mashiro and Yeseo contract for Kep1er ends in June?

So I wonder of they will have no comeback until after June (M and Y) have to come in and learn a new song, that may take some time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!