Baekhyun is a CEO now!

• He made it faster than Suho.

Baekhyun has made his label and Chen and Xiumin are in the mix too so we expect more CBX content.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm so happy for him.

And, Kyungsoo is preparing an album to be released in the first half of 2024. I'm so excited.

I was worried that SM wasn't going to let them do music in their own labels.

ExoLTaglist 2024 is going to be a great year for us :yesr:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cheers for new beginnings :pepe-toast:

Cheers mate :pepe-toast:

I knew that God would answer our prayers.

I'm so excited for us and for them, I can't wait for what's coming :hype-cutie:

• If we go by what has been reported so far the subunits are signing under the same labels (there were reports one was being set up for SC activities), and D.O. set his own agency.

I guess at this rate only Suho and Kai will be exclusively managed by SM in a few years time.

That is what is happening and I'm happy for each one of them.

Suho can't leave SM until he's CEO :teeheek:

Kai will probably follow D.O. :eyebrowsr:

• That is what is happening and I'm happy for each one of them.

Suho can't leave SM until he's CEO :teeheek:

Kai will probably follow D.O. :eyebrowsr:

As much as I like and know Suho's wish to become SM's CEO I wouldn't like this particular dream to come true because he would get so much hate just for heading that company. He should leave, take Kai with him and start his own agency.

Lol, I can't wait to see what Kai would do when he is discharged.

• As much as I like and know Suho's wish to become SM's CEO I wouldn't like this particular dream to come true because he would get so much hate just for heading that company. He should leave, take Kai with him and start his own agency.

Lol, I can't wait to see what Kai would do when he is discharged.

Watch them sign to D.O.'s, SC or Baekhyun's labels. Lol!

• Congrats! Is the name pronounced Eye-And-Bee-One-Hundred?

I didn't bother about the name because I knew I would get it wrong 😂

But Baek is 100 for sure.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!