Are there any other visuals like Winter and Wonyoung?

• imo Winter is visually above Wonyoung now. But then again, most of the big 4 idols are now.

Yes pre-New Jeans Wonyoung was superior. But now she's just totally different from the pre-New Jeans photos posted.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

^ when the 5th visual of a group stands next to you, then takes your gigs, that says it all.

• But I think she upgraded in Drama era, that's why I currently consider her above Karina now. Have you seen this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her stage presence is definitely there idk I think she's doing amazing but I understand if you don't see it

Karina is the number one for me. Ningning used to be the number 1 or 2 but when they preform in front of liva audience Giselle is amazing. Winter doesn't have stage charisma and energy, she always looks to me like she doesn't want to be there. It's noticeble in both aespa and got the beat. It's been a while since they debuted and she didn't improve, i doubt she'll ever will to be honest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!