did TWICE overestimate their capability of helding stadium tour outside of Japan & USA?

• GCC5C_saEAAypEw?format=jpg&name=large

• I mean Australia one yes they had 4 concerts (two in Melbourne as well I think) earlier they could at least have waited for the encore for the 5th one

Jakarta one not sure what are the capacities available to begin with in other arenas (and don't remember if they did any dates this year?)

• I can say that the concert was a success, it's difficult to sell concert tickets in such quantities especially for girl groups here, for example LSF 69% of tickets were sold, IVE pushed back the schedule and only made it one day. From December to February, people here will focus on the presidential election. ^^

• But Indonesia isn't one of Twice's best markets. They are too big to book small arena's and not big enough to book stadiums so they used a cut down venue. It actually makes sense.

The stadium in Aus was tough since they had just booked 4 dates their less than 4-5 months earlier so it didn't make sense.

Other than that where is the issue? They sold out 2 massive days in PH, held the biggest GG tour ever in the US, sold out stadiums in Japan, Mexico and Brazil...I see 0 issue at all.

Like when you sell out several stadiums in 3 continents in a 6-7 month period it's difficult for haters to choke that pill down so I'm not shocked people want to pretend it should be a standard for every show when it's simply not one of their primary markets and Twice have never been known to be huge in Indonesia.

• But Indonesia isn't one of Twice's best markets.

What's Twice's standing in Malaysia? I'm surprised that this recent tour didn't include any dates in the country, especially since they've performed in Kuala Lumpur previously.

Also, do we know why Twice has never held a concert in Vietnam?

• What's Twice's standing in Malaysia? I'm surprised that this recent tour didn't include any dates in the country, especially since they've performed in Kuala Lumpur previously.

Only BP held a concert in Vietnam. I don’t know about Malaysia but they’re huge in Taiwan and for some political bs they haven’t toured there yet.

• What's Twice's standing in Malaysia? I'm surprised that this recent tour didn't include any dates in the country, especially since they've performed in Kuala Lumpur previously.

Unfortunately I can't say, I'm not from Malaysia lol.

But SEA isn't a super strong market overall for Twice and never has been.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!