Why Do CARATS Act Like SEVENTEEN Was This Mega Superstar Group Before Getting Acquired By HYBE???

• People and Korea slept on them initially, even when they had really good songs. But they were already massive in Japan and a very successful group before Hybe got Pledis.

But it is wrong to say Hybe just increased their budget. So much happens behind the scenes in terms of marketing, planning and strategy. Hybe have a formula that they can rinse and repeat. That is why they have many successful groups and not just 1 or 2 successful groups.

• SVT before pledis being acquired was already making 40 to 50 billion won, which was very impressive for a relatively new company and outside the big 3.

Despite that, they did have a lot of debt, which probably was one of the reasons from the CEO selling the company.

Having said that, being acquired by HYBE did help boost their popularity, especially overseas. HYBE has so much more resources that pledis ever had.

• Literally can't find any carats in this forum that says that

Actually I can't find any carats at all in this forum

Regardless, they were a top tier group before HYBE

Carat here, I don't see many Carats besides CaratnotCarrot (I believe that's how their username is spelt), besides me. Let alone very active on this forum.

Even if I am active I don't always comment.

Seventeen is pretty popular in Japan from what I heard, and from the Carat VLOGS in Japan that I have seen, the birthday cafe events and meets up seem to be decently full from time to time.

Ever since they joined hybe, they got many perks after their hardwork. Although they are with HYBE and get more benefits, PLEDIS still independently handles comebacks, promotions and coming up with ideas for content featuring SVT. (EX. PLEDIS is a big reason we have GOING SVT, and joining that company, has seen an massive increase in support lately in my opinion).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!